I just can't do it..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I just can't do it..

same here and i have the same joystick, bought it, used it once and put it back into the box

I can do any stunt with a mouse tho, not really into dog fights but I can do good with a J10

Comment

Originally posted by =PSU=PJMAK1
      I can do any stunt with a mouse tho

do a loop-the-loop without picking your mouse up. that stunt is hard with a mouse

Comment

Originally posted by troybob
        do a loop-the-loop without picking your mouse up. that stunt is hard with a mouse
        a loop?

I did one on dragon valley through that thing where the black hawks are

its inthis video

gotta pick the mouse up tho lol

Comment

Well, I appreciate the mature replies. And I'm not gonna set some match up with some1. But Redfield, best believe I'll go up against you any day if I come across you on a server. I'm not scared of any JS pilot. The only time you'll catch me breaking off from an engagement to re-obtain the element of surprise is when I'm in a JSF and up against a J10. I'll take on a J-10 any day in the F18.

As for not being able to perform the same manuevers as JS pilots; which maneuvers? Because I haven't seen a maneuver yet by someone I couldn't second while in pursuit. I think I'm the only "dedicated" Mouse pilot that plays BF2.

O and Troy, I just saw your post, have you even ever flown for more than 10 seconds with a mouse? Yo man don't chasitise something u know nothing about. I barrrel roll, do loops like its going outta style with the mouse, **** is simple. You don't ahve to pick the mouse up, you have to have your yaw&pitch factors at 10 and get used to some serious sensitivity is all. Please tell me your joking. On a serious note, the only time I really get outmanuevered is when chasing a J10 and I think we all can comprehend the validity to that argument. I'm not trying pick a fight here nor am I BSing anyone for any reason. I simply just have not seen evidence that a joystick would enable me to fly much better if at all. I'll leave it at that, regardless I'll stick with my logitech marble mouse

Comment

Originally posted by 12:oc7ock
            O and Troy, I just saw your post, have you even ever flown for more than 10 seconds with a mouse? Yo man don't chasitise something u know nothing about. I barrrel roll, do loops like its going outta style with the mouse, **** is simple. You don't ahve to pick the mouse up, you have to have your yaw&pitch factors at 10 and get used to some serious sensitivity is all.
            i think that it is logical to assume that the range of variables in speed and rudder in an analog system allows the user more control than something that I wouldn't even call digital - its pretty much like binary - on or off.

Because of the nature of the joystick, it allows for a wide (almost infinite) number of variabls for input into the flight system.

It then follows that anyone with a joystick will have a very insignificant advantage over someone with binary controls with regard to the keyboard. Basically unless your mouse has analog rudder and throttle control, I think that a joystick user would have an advantage (however insignificant it is - it is still an indisputable "pro").

And I fly with a mouse. I don't take my beloved joystick to work with me

Comment

Originally posted by troybob
              this is the contents of my "controls.con" file in C:\Documents and Settings\Troy Baietto\My Documents\Battlefield 2\Profiles\0001
              Thanks, but I thought you were referring to your 3d pro joystick settings file settings, not the BF2 settings.

Comment

Working...
              X