Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Com'on! SF needs rescue, come save this great expansion!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Com'on! SF needs rescue, come save this great expansion!

Originally posted by K8T
    Im wanting to play SF but my PC doenst want to install it properly, it errors each time.
    Uninstall them all,then install vanilla ,sf ,then patch to 1.3

Comment

I hope alot of players return to sf with infantry only game mode.

Comment

I have a custom built computer and I have an ATI pcie x9 duel graghics cards.
        I can run reg bf2 with all my setting on high and when I play bf2sf I get black screen and my screen freezes.

(So ea instead of trying to make more money by putting there new booster packs out I guest they should fix bf2 and bf2sf first)

Comment

Originally posted by bassie12
          I hope alot of players return to sf with infantry only game mode.
          That won't happen. If they actually wanted Infantry only SF is the closest to it.

Comment

sf rocks

Comment

sf is all about infantry

Comment

SF isn't dying. We have a 24/7 Warlord server. You should come along for a game sometime. Just search in special forces =USF= and you'll see it. 24/7 warlord.

Comment

Hell Yea!!!

Well, we've posted awhile ago that our other server is SF " Warload 24/7 ", yet after reading all the posts about how some players want to see more SF server's well I can see why. We have had the server up for a month and unless alot of [TEC]Squad members on in it, its hard to populate it on its own...our server is out of Chicago; Provider is Branzone. which to me give the greatest pings around, our Karkand server in 4 months dropped all the way down to 220 game ranking...almost always populated..so lets get the SF " Warlord " going also..see the link..

Thanks all for your support

Comment

Originally posted by [TEC]Wolf_Holic
                    Hell Yea!!!

Well, we've posted awhile ago that our other server is SF " Warload 24/7 ", yet after reading all the posts about how some players want to see more SF server's well I can see why. We have had the server up for a month and unless alot of [TEC]Squad members on in it, its hard to populate it on its own...our server is out of Chicago; Provider is Branzone. which to me give the greatest pings around, our Karkand server in 4 months dropped all the way down to 220 game ranking...almost always populated..so lets get the SF " Warlord " going also..see the link..

Thanks all for your support
                    Well now that Infrantry Only will be a server option - I will be setting up a SF tatical server.

Comment

Originally posted by RavenRealms
                      SF isn't dying. We have a 24/7 Warlord server. You should come along for a game sometime. Just search in special forces =USF= and you'll see it. 24/7 warlord.
                      Totally agree. SF does need some more support however unlikely that will be as its an expansion. Its a superb game and I would play it by choice over vanilla unless I fancy getting my arse awned by some plane or heli whore.

We run a 24/7 Warlord server and its full most of the time. We have tried most other maps on rotation and people dont want to play them which I feel sucks because I love playing the night maps.

Special forces server 1 66.148.72.48

Meet you in the middle

WarHawks

Comment

Originally posted by Abyss_of_Borg
                        That won't happen. If they actually wanted Infantry only SF is the closest to it.
                        Exactly........I've been playing alot of SF lately, it's a great game, and like you said it's the closest thing to IO, not that I'm a big fan of IO. Yes, there are vehicles, but some of the Maps have very few, and the terrian doesn't support armour wars per say. blahblahblah. No IO mode will beat the experience on Warlord when each side holds a flag in the Palace, love that sh!t

SFXTobacco

Comment

Originally posted by RavenRealms
                          I have been on it mate numerous times and i also remember killing you a few times,in game name British.Tiger

Good to see you guys keeping SF alive ,its T best.

Comment

Just bought it from Amazon and expect it to reach me today. I've played vanilla for a year now and i thought it was about time I got the extra unlocks and game types.

Comment

I started Really playing SF and what makes the game great is all the extras. The grappling Hook and zip line make you feel like taking the little known route where as in Vanilla you're stuck taking the door. The tear gas is also great when you need smokescreen that also hurts people.

I think if there were 2 things that would make SF get more populated, I think it would be putting the second tier unlocks on there and make a strike at Karkand SF map, we'd see thousands join.

Comment

Originally posted by Deadeye313
                                I think if there were 2 things that would make SF get more populated, I think it would be putting the second tier unlocks on there and make a strike at Karkand SF map, we'd see thousands join.
                                Isn't that what Warlord is? If Dice/EA had any foresight, they would have made the game playable in a regular BF2 rotation, just like AF & EF. Sadly, that isn't the case, why, I will never know...........

Comment

Working...
                                X