Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Com'on! SF needs rescue, come save this great expansion!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Com'on! SF needs rescue, come save this great expansion!

Warolord is basically Karkand and Ghost town is Sharqi!!! Brilliiant expansion, we should all play it more!!

Comment

Originally posted by bazzamattaza
      Warolord is basically Karkand and Ghost town is Sharqi!!! Brilliiant expansion, we should all play it more!!
      I would play more SF if it wasn't only Warlord and Ghost Town running on all 100 servers.

I am a player that enjoys playing all maps. I stay away from any 24/7 servers as the lack of variety drives me nutts.

Comment

Originally posted by bazzamattaza
        Yeah Warlord is like Karkand besides the fact that it doesn't suck. It's a lot better then Karkand but you have to play it a lot to know that. Instead of just looking at the back of the box or playing it a few times. Plus you can barely spell. Warlord is not spelled "Warolord." Which really proves you haven't played it for very long. In Karkand every flag can be capped by armor not on Warlord. In Warlord there are ziplines and grappling hooks not on Karkand. On Warlord you can cap a flag from ontop of a building not on Karkand. There are no huge battles inside buildings on Karkand. No RPGs or ATVs on Karkand. The flags are a lot closer in Warlord. Also they are pretty evenly spread out so you don't just go in a line from flag to flag. You actually have to use strategy on Warlord.

Wow 2 attack choppers they must be the same map right? You must not have played it at all. There are no transport choppers on Sharqi. Sharqi has a lot more hills and ramps while Ghost Town if flat besides the buildings. You have intense fighting from flag to flag. With sniper battles from roof to roof. Plus there's a lot more AA in lot shorter area so choppers are a lot less powerful. Both chopper bases are cappable so one team can have 2 choppers if they are smart and cap both bases right away. Armor can't get to all flags and if they sit and fire back from a distance they are dead meat from spec ops and ATs.

Obviously you have played SF very little and probably haven't bought it at all or just bought it for the unlocks. You should actually play the maps before you talk trash about them. Play either map for over 100 hours and then tell if you still think this. And did you know there are actually more SF maps then just Ghost Town and Warlord.

Comment

Originally posted by Azion
          I don't play it because of the awful coding in it.
          It lags too much on my PC, and I can play vanilla on 1600x1200 at high settings
          I can't play Iron Gator, the building in Warlord, or any night map without extreme lag making it unplayable. Also haven't found a SF server that wasn't full of asshats. . . Open to suggestions, I do like Ghost Town, Surge, and Mass Destruction.

Comment

SF is a great expansion pack, just thought to buy it a few days ago, and I'm loving every minute of it. Someone needs to get a few more SF servers going than 90-something.

Comment

alot of are players have not been playing much coes of server crashes and yes i have found it to be quite anyoing the warlord only servers

better be fixed next patch be alota more anoyed players

the game is Alot more cpu limted then GPU limted (more so cpu limited if you own an 7950 GX2) and SF eats CPU grr

Comment

SF is so much better than vBF2. This is where the "proper" gamers play. Not the bombing nooblets.... LETS ACTUALLY SHOOT AT EACH OTHER.

Leave the noobs on vBF2, the SF community is hardcore.

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Kained
                  SF is so much better than vBF2. This is where the "proper" gamers play. Not the bombing nooblets.... LETS ACTUALLY SHOOT AT EACH OTHER.

Leave the noobs on vBF2, the SF community is hardcore.
                  Well said.

Comment

Well from my experience it's just full of grenade spammers and claymore spammers. Of course medics/support/sniper people will like it. Hardcore "infantry" combat at it's best. Lame.

And obviously most servers are too pussyfied to make mines/claymores TK..

The fact that nearly every flag can't be capped by a vehicle, of course it's going to be mines/claymored. Cheap kills. That's why snipers play it alot. That's why all the "ub3r sni3pr vids" are on SF. Lots of ladders. Lots of claymore locations. ****ing lamers.

Comment

Originally posted by Stizzle
                      Well from my experience it's just full of grenade spammers and claymore spammers. Of course medics/support/sniper people will like it. Hardcore "infantry" combat at it's best. Lame.

The fact that nearly every flag can't be capped by a vehicle, of course it's going to be mines/claymored. Cheap kills. That's why snipers play it alot. That's why all the "ub3r sni3pr vids" are on SF. Lots of ladders. Lots of claymore locations. ****ing lamers.
                      Sounds like someone got pwned all day by claymores,just get your wrench out and disarm them.

Comment

Originally posted by Bickus^Dickus
                        Sounds like someone got pwned all day by claymores,just get your wrench out and disarm them.

Comment

Originally posted by Stizzle

You do have some valid points here. We run 2 UK SF servers which both have FF on. So no gheymore spamming. Details at http://www.rdogs.co.uk/

Like I say, leave the vBF2 comminty to their business. SF players are much more into actually shooting each other.

CK

Comment

No J10 FOR THE WIN!

Comment

Im wanting to play SF but my PC doenst want to install it properly, it errors each time.

Comment

From what I have read in the past BF2 has a problem with the GTX cards when you OC them.

Check the support forum they have more info about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X