Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Com'on! SF needs rescue, come save this great expansion!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Com'on! SF needs rescue, come save this great expansion!

If they added the ability to lean, I know you would get a lot of Rainbow Six and Gohst Recon defectors to play. SF needs to be developed into a more tatical game. I have only been playing SF lately, and when Infantry Only comes out I will be starting up a SF server.

Comment

Originally posted by ExitChicago
      If they added the ability to lean, I know you would get a lot of Rainbow Six and Gohst Recon defectors to play. SF needs to be developed into a more tatical game. I have only been playing SF lately, and when Infantry Only comes out I will be starting up a SF server.
      lol I find it funny that you find SF isn't already almost infantry only. It's balanced especially with grappling hooks for the ATs so they can climb to an angle the tank can't even shoot back from. You can easily get away from a tank by dashing a corner or just by zip zagging on a pickup truck, FAV, ATV, raider, etc. A lot of the flags can't even be capped by armor. You have to watch out for claymores more then you have to watch out for tanks and APCs.

Comment

I will start playing more SF, I love infantry battles, can you lot recommend any good servers? im in UK

Comment

Originally posted by Abyss_of_Borg
          lol I find it funny that you find SF isn't already almost infantry only. It's balanced especially with grappling hooks for the ATs so they can climb to an angle the tank can't even shoot back from. You can easily get away from a tank by dashing a corner or just by zip zagging on a pickup truck, FAV, ATV, raider, etc. A lot of the flags can't even be capped by armor. You have to watch out for claymores more then you have to watch out for tanks and APCs.
          Yea I think armor is pretty gimp in SF which I love. They are more vulnerable to AT and C4 with all of the hiding spots and poor lighting. I think armor has to be more careful of infantry in SF than they need to be of planes in vanilla.

Comment

I never play vanilla anymore, SF is my game of choice. The grappling hooks and zip lines add a whole new dimension to the game. Even though I can be an armor whore, I like that you can't roll into every flag and cap it - infantry support is a must. Also you have to be on your toes at all times because spec ops and AT players can be anywhere. Flash bangs and and tear gas are fun to use as well - options, options, options.

Helos can be a nuisance, but with so many structures the helo whores can not easily get a bead on a lot of flags, and with vehicle drops you can get an instant platform to help take them down.

Every map has great opportunities for each class - fun for all.

Comment

well i guess the noobs went back to regular bf2 cuz the died alot

Comment

I like them both, but I haven't played that long. There are more players in BF2, but aren't there also more maps?

Comment

Originally posted by hankdane
                  I like them both, but I haven't played that long. There are more players in BF2, but aren't there also more maps?
                  Yes I think there are more maps and more players in BF2. But when's the last time you've played Shogua, Zatar, or Fushe? Most of the maps in BF2 aren't run very much. People just play the popular ones or their own favorites. SF has quality maps for infantry and CQB action. More players isn't a better thing either. Most of them aren't very good and/or are smacktards. In SF there are more skilled players for everything except maybe jets, more mature players, and alot more team players. A lot of the people who tk with the M95 for jets and stupid stuff like that either just bought SF for unlocks or didn't buy it at all.

Comment

If you need a AGP card it doesn't get any better than the GeForce 7800 GS.
                    I think what happened is alot of people only bought SF to get access to the tier 2 unlocks. =/

Comment

Well, I played SF on Ghost Town last night and had my best gaming session so far, so maybe you guys are right ;-)

Comment

Vanilla: 334 hrs
                        SF: 399 hrs
                        EU: 22 hrs
                        AF: 25 hrs

And I bought vanilla first . I LOVE SF plain and simple.

Comment

I find that the skill level of the players in SF is considerably higher and the teamwork is better. Additionally, I don't miss the jets one bit, no more plane whores dropping bombs left right and center. I agree with some of the earlier posts, a lot of people bought SF just for the weapon unlocks and after they got them they haven't played a SF round. Good riddance.

Comment

The only time I play vanilla BF2 is when my homies are gaming too. If I'm solo, I'm SF-ing it, and lovin' it.

Comment

i have been lpaying sf with about 7 guys for the pass week now. there is about 403 servers up. but only some of them are full.

Comment

I like the infantry combat the most .. that's why I keep playing SF!

Comment

Working...
                                X