Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Your Funnist Death Ever

Gulf of Oman:

My chopper gunner and i steal the MEC chopper and leave the cobra. My gunner places c4 on the cobra and we go back to the carrier for repairs. he gets out of the MEC chopper and detonates the c4 netting 2 kills.

it was the total lololololol roflcakes!!!!!!

Comment

planting c4 on the road and watching a hummer go up in smoke.

I even pick up the mouse and hold it in my hand like a real detonator.

I pretend i'm a jihadist and yell "lalalalalalalallalalalalalal" and pull out my A-K and fire it into the air wildly

Comment

when i get killed at karkand in the square when someone is in that TOW that can kill tanks and apc and cars.

Comment

After 1.3 patch I have got this habit of holding the E-button, in case of cartillery (sniping at one spot - yeah, I know... I'm scum ). Anyway, this does not go very well together with gunner in helo. I have hit the E-button a couple of times, bailed out. And amazed myself on the way down (what the...!?), disfuntionalized and unable to hit the parachute-button...
          But I don't think that's IT. The most stupid death happened on Karkand. I was Support, and for the first time (in facto not so very long ago) I would try to nade my way through the City. Spawned as US, right artillery. Run up the hill and started throwing. Three MECs came hurling up towards me, and (at least it was my plan) I was preparing for THE throw. But, in my hands there were no nades. Just this awfull support-bag. Starting the resupply (and I was unable to shift to gun, knife,... whatever). So there I was facing three ill-hearted MECs, with a bag in my hands. Pwned. As I was shot I was full of ammo , so the bag was releasable. The last thing I saw was the bag landing at their feet. "Supplies, here!"
          Newbish - sure. Fun - yeah. It must have been for them 3... (or may be just idiotic)

Comment

Man, there's been so many, but off the top of my head it's probably when...

I was a squad leader as a sniper, a helpful commander decided to drop our squad some supplies right on top of me.

It doesnt sound so funny reading it, but at the time it was funny as hell, assassinated by a slow falling crate of health and ammo supplies, by my commander too.

Comment

Originally posted by troybob
              planting c4 on the road and watching a hummer go up in smoke.

I even pick up the mouse and hold it in my hand like a real detonator.

I pretend i'm a jihadist and yell "lalalalalalalallalalalalalal" and pull out my A-K and fire it into the air wildly
              Eharmony.com

Comment

Had my ammo out (support) throwing it down to my squad following behind me when I ran around a corner into an enemy. Looked at each other for a minute when he blasted me with his shotgun.

Other day was on Harvest capturing one of the outpost when a engineer started throwing mines around my APC. I hopped out and started shooting at him when he ran around the APC. Placed a couple C4s on it and waited till he hopped in it.

Comment

This is funny. I'm terrible with throwing things in real life. When I was in the army, the petty officers had to wing me through the grenade excercises.

I seem to have the same problem in BF2. At least twice, I've tried to throw a grenade over a wall, only to see it bounce off and land at my feet. I usually blow up running away...

Comment

Remember this special day exactly.
                    It was on Kubra Dam.
                    Me and my squad flew with a full Black Hawk from the heliport over the artillery towards the dam.
                    I thought we were high enough but the arty killed us all with one shot!

Damn the commander was really angry.........

Comment

Working...
                    X