• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Funnist Death Ever

tell me on this thread what was your funnist death ever in BF2:evil:

Re: Your Funnist Death Ever

Wow, register just to make that post?

Mine would probably be... no funny deaths.

Comment

Originally posted by mcarda
      Wow, register just to make that post?

Mine would probably be... no funny deaths.

wow, lighten up smartarse...

Comment

killing someone with a claymore by running from and luring them into it ^_^

Comment

hmm this is a tough one...prob just planting c4 on a loaded apc and then setting it off (of course i died too) it mightve not been funny funny but i was laughing pretty hard

Comment

nothiing beats the getting hit by cars or swiped by planes ans seeing your or somebody elses body being luanched 100 meters

Comment

I don't die very much, but my funniest kill was when I was commander and I put a pack of C4 on every side of my clanmember's APC, and he drove it to an area full of the enemy and I detonated it comftorably from my main base and got over 6 kills.

Comment

Came across a guy driving a DPV running people over. He got me at a friendly CP, so I decided to put an end to this hoon by spawning there as a Spec-Op. He was still skidding around in his DPV and when he gunned it straight toward me. Out came a C4, plop at my feet, whip out the detonator, and just a split second before impact: BOOM. I died obviously, but so did he.

Comment

My funniest death is a common one but i luagh everytime. Right after I(and many others) cap a flag the enemy commander drops some arty on us and next thing you know, you guy's half way across the map and still in the air. ( not the regular hit and fly through the air type but the ones where you get thrown wildly across the map like a ragdoll that never heard of physics)

Like I said, I laugh every time.

Comment

my funny deaths... erm, quite common. always make me laugh, when you and your enemy both get killed at the same time. like you are shooting him and he is shooting you, normally only one will die, but in some wierd cases, both die. i think its lag. nevertheless, always make me laugh.

Comment

Sometimes, when I launch someone off of wake island in a dpv I type "GOAL!"

Comment

my funniest death was with a 1 on 1 battle with a sniper. we both got our pistols out and were jumping around each other firing/reloading, he gets his knife out i drop a claymore we jump around more then BOOM we both die. had me lmao.

Comment

Running from a tank and being cornered, the kind of silly situation you see in cartoons, when your back faces a wall and you look down a tank barrel.

My favourite kills are the smart ones though, like planting 2 claymores in front of a DPV near an enemy flag.

Comment

jumping off the construction site buildings on uhm the map with the tv station, and getting caught in the nads with the barbed wire fence and ofc dieing

Comment

There is nothing more fun or funny that jihaad jeeping when you're in the mood.

Comment

Working...
                              X