Calling all pub's i.e. non clanners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Calling all pub's i.e. non clanners

Yes, it's just the prefix at the login screen that you change. You can remove/change it anytime you want

Comment

The hosting is incredibly slow when I entered my verifcation code.

Comment

My clan>all you pub nubs

Seriously though whenever I do play in public servers I find the basic skill of most bf2 players laughable

Comment

I waiting to see what to do with the site, if we will use it then hopefully he will provide hosting on his server, otherwise if everyone would prefer a non-contributing site then we'll start adding to the free one, they should have emailed you Vidh
          Yes of course CyberDuck, if at anypoint you want to leave then just remove your prefix, when we get a site setup though you might want to post on th eforums, just so we can keep track of everyone, but we'llmake it as simple as possible, dont worry

Originally posted by Dr.D
          My clan>all you pub nubs

Seriously though whenever I do play in public servers I find the basic skill of most bf2 players laughable
          lol, when were fully up and running we'll take ya on any time
          Well hopefully when our clan/non-clan for pubbers it'll partly remove the tk'ing for vehicles etc

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.D
            My clan>all you pub nubs

And that's because there are a lot of kids and most people aren't practicing every little move or maneuver with a group of their friends on their l33t clan server. Capiche? See, now you're the reason this exists.

Comment

Originally posted by lmimmfn
              they should have emailed you Vidh
              Ok, I'll try to sign up again

EDIT: Got it to work this time.

Originally posted by CyberDuck
              We need a clan song, A really weird one

I pick

Pussycat dolls - Beep!
              lol, what's that? *downloading*

EDIT2: Oh no, don't like it. We probably shouldn't have a clan song, too many different opinions :laugh:

Comment

I pick

Pussycat dolls - Beep!

I dont like it either its just plain freaky which is why its good for a clan of noobs

Comment

Originally posted by CyberDuck

I pick

Pussycat dolls - Beep!

I dont like it either its just plain freaky which is why its good for a clan of noobs

Anything with the Pussycat Dolls in it is good in my books.....

Comment

lol, who's up for a tacky midi version button link on the site to listen our anthem, lol, Pussycat Dolls rock

Comment

• Re: Calling all pub's i.e. non clanners

Originally posted by lmimmfn
                      lol, who's up for a tacky midi version button link on the site to listen our anthem, lol, Pussycat Dolls rock
                      Its been about roughly 24 hours since ive looked at this thread have we got a site now i didnt see the link when i looked through the other pages.

EDIT: You could use the song from south park for a clan song lol anyone starts giving us grief tellem to suck on our choclate salty balls lol (just a suggestion ive not heard the pusy kat dolls one).

EDIT2: It dosnt matter ive found the site.

Comment

Sorry for being thick but I can't find the website. Can someone please post a link?

Comment

Originally posted by N_Ellingworth
                          Sorry for being thick but I can't find the website. Can someone please post a link?

clangrid.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, clangrid.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Comment

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by [77th]Balas
                              first of all. your not all noobs. your all slightly above retarded.
                              So having the [77th] in front of your name makes you the Dog's Bollocks does it? :laugh:

I'm in!

Let's get this right "Clan Pub Noob" CPn, so what is the CPo for?

Ok got it, I can see by Zulu's sig!

Comment

lol, no its [Cpo], reason its not CPn is because of the way i painted the leters in in my masterpiece sig, lets own these Clans!!!!!!!!!!
                                Great to have you on board!
                                Ive updated my signature to link to the site so just click on it and it will take you there, register and all is done , good to have you guys on board

Comment

Working...
                                X