3,000 points in a day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 3,000 points in a day

haha - I guess I have a glitch like that in my stats too - says I got 5762 points in one day around the same time it happened to you. Definately slow server updating cause I dont play THAT much bf2 in a day. Especially since my spm is 2.5 so even if i played literally 24 hours a day i'd only get 3600.

:P

Comment

Originally posted by -=wKa=-Sauron
      you guys need to go outside
      :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by eFFe
        I had a 5156 day this month, one with 4465, another with 3927 and several in the 2000s...so 3000 a day is not nuts.
        You need to get out more.

Comment

Originally posted by AceStriker
          3000 points in one day!? gosh....wish I could have that kind of points everyday.....
          You don't, if you want to have friends, get some suntan and have some social life / girlfriend instead of talking to your virtual bf2 friends.

I don't say computer is bad, i'm a tech freak too, but hey I don't sit 20h a day.
          It's the summer here and I have 5h a day more or less sitting in the chair.

Unless, of course, you are extremely ugly / haven't admitted you are gay yet / etc, than it's okay finding the computer as encouraging or a way to run away from reality.
          LOL. My mon is an old psychologist, i'm starting to think it's genetic or something

/edit
          Yeah yeah, I admit i'm just a loser, jealous at you pro guys, i'm playing a month and have like 3500 score. DOH.

Comment

I think its imposible to get 3000 points in one day, legally of course

Comment

Originally posted by -=wKa=-Sauron
              you guys need to go outside
              Is it time for a smoke break then?

Sheeesh, I've not even done 3000 pts in a GOOD week!

Comment

the most i ever have gotten in one day is like 500
                im a small time player

can someone tell me how to get 1, 2, and 3k worth of points in one day

Comment

Good work, 3000 points in 1 day. Thats some major whorage

Best I have got is around 2950 on this account: [M.o.D]aLi3nZ. Also got over 2500 a couple times on this account 9th.aLi3nZ.

Edit: Wtf is says you got 11,500 in 1 day. lol

Comment

Originally posted by x_knight_x
                    I think its imposible to get 3000 points in one day, legally of course
                    I made 3730 in one day ...

This is per bf2tracker.com , that day was my day off during the week , so I played the night before and some more after I woke up till wife got home from work . See!!! ... not that difficult ..!!!

Rest of the days I play 2-3-4 hours max a day after I get home from work ... and then ... in 4 hours I made like 750 ... SF & vanilla combined actually ... but more SF!!

http://www.bf2player.com/index.php?p...count=48336602

So you can see I don`t padd nor cheat ...

P.S.: I will find a way to post the exact stats for those hours... I saw someone do it, just PMed him to show me how and I will prove it to you

Here it is!!

Comment

my biggest in one day was 2100... by playing SF

Comment

Wow, thats pretty cool. If you could get 3,000 points in one day without the lag thing with the stats that would be amazing

Comment

I got 2200 in a day, what a good day lol

Comment

I simply cant play that much to get up to 2000 in one day. 1100 is my highest in one day.

Comment

the best day i've had, is 1300 according to BF2s, and this most likely is true.. since i was taking atleast 1k of points per day at that time. (wanted my promotion) It's not really that hard. You can easily get 150points per round, if you know how to tankwhore in karkand. (my stats as engineer, all in a tank in karkand, even tho i prefer to sniping.)

Comment

i remember getting a little over 1k in a day. played for 5 hours straight and then 1 more later. im sure ill break that record once i learn how to fly better.

Comment

Working...
                                X