X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 3,000 points in a day

Originally posted by bbfYoUGoTServeD
    I made 3730 in one day ...

This is per bf2tracker.com , that day was my day off during the week , so I played the night before and some more after I woke up till wife got home from work . See!!! ... not that difficult ..!!! I saw someone do it, just PMed him to show me how and I will prove it to you
    Looks like you have played some K/P only, but who hasnt.. Let us know when you get an answer. Would be cool to be able to see that.

Comment

I just wonder how many people that pull off the 3000 pts in a day are groundpounding. I know I can pull out 80-90 pt rounds consistantly as a medic, so I wonder if there is something I am missing.

Comment

^Don't think you are missing anything. 3000 points in 1 day is just from a **** load of playing. I will probably get another 3000 points this weekend.

I also consistently get 80-100 as a medic on 64plr karkand.

Comment

Originally posted by aLi3nZ
          ^Don't think you are missing anything. 3000 points in 1 day is just from a **** load of playing. I will probably get another 3000 points this weekend.

I also consistently get 80-100 as a medic on 64plr karkand.
          It is easy to get a lot of points if u medic whore

Comment

I've done a few 3,000 point days, not days I would like to repeat tho. They were before 1.3 and its server crashes.

eFFe is a beast with his 5,000 point days in the Littlebird, and -=RD=-Volx is also a beast, when he was pushing for first, he put in like four 5,000 point days in a row or something, followed by a few 3,000 point days.

Comment

Originally posted by BabySpinach
              I've done a few 3,000 point days, not days I would like to repeat tho. They were before 1.3 and its server crashes.

Ya, it seems like I had way higher scores IAR back before 1.3. I am looking forward to 1.4...hahahahaha, and as I type this on my laptop, I got a CTD while loading up BF on my gaming box! WTF! :rofl:

Comment

wow im happy with 500 in a day... good job.

Comment

Yep, in my holidays I did similar scores.

Comment

My record (according to the stats history) is just over 2000.

3000: With 12 hours (streight) and score per minute of 4,166 (it is more than BlaZiN.uk's)
                    wow thats looks scary... :|:

I think most of you who had 3000 a day is probably stat updating delay when stats of 3 day update at once. Or you are nuts

Comment

i played since 9:00 to 3 A.M. taking breaks for food only, that day i wanted points badly...........end of the day i recieved about 2500 maybe a little less than that.............my points per hour is 300 on a good day, but playing that much gets so boring so i had like hour breaks each 3 hours

Comment

You guys all need a new hobby.

Go build a bird house. :P

Comment

Originally posted by LBC|Jester
                          You guys all need a new hobby.

Go build a bird house. :P
                          :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by aLi3nZ
                            Looks like you have played some K/P only, but who hasnt.. Let us know when you get an answer. Would be cool to be able to see that.
                            And your proof behind your statement!?!?!? I hate p/k servers because that has NO SKILLZ ... porbably bunny hopping and dolphin diving were invented on those servers ... but with the risk of repeating myself ... there`s no skill in doing that ...

Me, I`m more of a chopper whore in SF ... proud of that too ... becaise I lost hundreds of hours learning to fly a chopper and 1000`s of crashes ... so ... that takes needs some skills to do it properly ... and it`s not my fault people can`t shoot me down ... because I can shoot someone else down ... not very HARD. Example: If I`m in a team that`s losing badly, and in the other team they have some good chopper players ... I ask all the members of my squad to sit their a$$es on an AA ... and only concentrate on the choppers for a couple of minutes ... and when the choppers are down , getting the flags back is much easier ....

So the problem is , noone thinks about different tactics, they just wait for me to come and then they welcome my rockets with open arms ... instead of doing something about it ...

P.S.: So I`m really looking forward for some proof behind your statement ... Just because I have expert knive badge it means I played on k/p servers!?! Your probably one of those who`re like a magnet for my rockets ... :laugh:

Comment

My new record is 2,476 points in a day. A LOOOOONG day of gaming. 11:40 straight to be precise...

Comment

bbfYoUGoTServeD You have a best round of 472 for the MEC side and 428 for US.

You also have a disproportionate amount of Pistol Kills in comparison to your other weapons.

I also just looked in your server history. You visited a Knife and Pistol server on this date: 17/06/06 10:29

Dude, I didn't mean offence, I'm sure you did get 3000 points in a legit way. I don't even know why I mentioned that now that I think about it.

Don’t try and continue this discussion. Its obvious you have played some K/P as have many others here.

Comment

Working...
                                X