Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 3,000 points in a day

Originally posted by VC_Resurrected
    i was looking at my stats on bf2s.com and on one day my score went up 3,000 points in a day. Isnt that a bit nuts? that would be 30 rounds of 100. I just cant believe i ever played that much in 24 hours. Anyone else got anything like that?

EA uses commodore 64s for account and stats servers..

answer your question ?

Comment

I don't know, but the most i have gotten in one day was probably somewhere around 2000. I do not play for more than an hour a day (don't even play at all on school days), and maybe on weekends i can get 500. I have a life!

Comment

Originally posted by aLi3nZ
        bbfYoUGoTServeD You have a best round of 472 for the MEC side and 428 for US.

You also have a disproportionate amount of Pistol Kills in comparison to your other weapons.

I also just looked in your server history. You visited a Knife and Pistol server on this date: 17/06/06 10:29

Dude, I didn't mean offence, I'm sure you did get 3000 points in a legit way. I don't even know why I mentioned that now that I think about it.

Don’t try and continue this discussion. Its obvious you have played some K/P as have many others here.
        So it`s impossible to make over 400 points legit?!? As commander?!? On a 64 karkand with about max 16 players on it and the round takes like 2 hours?!?!? Hmmmm .... I saw more than that buddy ... all legit!! And YES I visited some p/k servers ... I used to be an BF2RANKEDSERVERS.COM admin ... and from time to time I still take a look at the p/k servers and occasionally report them.

My explosives and nades ratios are almost as high as the pistols and knives ones ... so now you`re going to tell me I play on explosives and nades servers too LOL!?!? :laugh: :laugh:

So with the risk of repeating myself ... the proof behind your statement?!? :evil: If you don`t mean to offence someone ... document it better next time ( screenshots or something, because that#s what I DO when I report something or even say something about someone )!!!

Now peace ... way too long day at work ...

Comment

OK, Peace This discussion was too off topic anyway

Comment

i got my best scores in the first days of bf2. Played nonstop in the bhawk, for some reason i never got past a 200 point round =/ anyway i was a corpral by the 3rd day bf2 came out. I got around 3500 the first 2 days putting in about 7 hours each day, then i got 5000 the 3rd day with a 12 hour day. I was on the 2nd page of leaderboards and then i got kicked off for 2 weeks so when i came back i was like in the top 500, i was pissed =/. Most since the bhawk days i got was 2500 in a day.

Comment

Working...
            X