• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Calling all Aussies!

Thanks all I'm looking forward to it!

Comment

Originally posted by baggygreen
      Joe mate, you gotta get out and live life! how can you say its boring!
      i am getting out and living life, its just hard to find something new to do when i have almost done everything

Comment

NOOOOO stay away........

Smokejumper strikes another country down with his mean *** attitude and precise aiming....

Comment

i live near perth (WA) and most of the aussie servers are based in sydney or around about there and i get a reasonable ping of 50-90. also. there isnt a massive server choice other than the Game-Arena and Internode servers. but there is a Bf2s aussie server running.

i hope you have a great time in Aus

Comment

our gaming is very team based though we dont like idiots.

Comment

For the record, Melbourne might have some hairy weather but Sydney (biggest population of poofs and ****ers in Aus) has more annual rainfall. Certain parts of Melbourne are full of wogs and all sorts but generally it's a good place to live. The ISP's arent too bad and there's plenty of local BF2 servers. We don't put shrimp on the barby, we call them Prawns (that advert years ago was for the benefit of dumb-aersed yanks who don't know what a prawn is), we drink about as much beer as any other country and in some places you WILL find Kangaroo's on your lawn... We don't take ourselves too seriously and tend to hang Krap on anybody that isn't like us but in a non-malicious way (unless they dress funny and ask for it!) We drive on the Proper side of the road too, you fools have it all wrong

Comment

Originally posted by {DHL}GrendeL View Post
                For the record, Melbourne might have some hairy weather but Sydney (biggest population of poofs and ****ers in Aus) has more annual rainfall. Certain parts of Melbourne are full of wogs and all sorts but generally it's a good place to live. The ISP's arent too bad and there's plenty of local BF2 servers. We don't put shrimp on the barby, we call them Prawns (that advert years ago was for the benefit of dumb-aersed yanks who don't know what a prawn is), we drink about as much beer as any other country and in some places you WILL find Kangaroo's on your lawn... We don't take ourselves too seriously and tend to hang Krap on anybody that isn't like us but in a non-malicious way (unless they dress funny and ask for it!) We drive on the Proper side of the road too, you fools have it all wrong

he is obviously speaking for himself......
                i am an aussie and i wear an akubra hat with cork dangling under it and i carry a bid-arse knife and a pet jumbuck who's name is "mate"

Comment

yeah mate and i have a pet koala called skippy in my back yard. (I HATE THE WAY PEOPLE SEE US As fat ugly slobs)

Comment

Originally posted by Rub-UFS- View Post
                    You're asking if Australians speak English? lol Umm, yes?
                    lol uhmmmm u call that english? right..

Comment

Working...
                    X