Side machine guns on APCs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Side machine guns on APCs

Have you ever gotten a kill with one of these guns? I never have. The vision field is very small and the APC is usually moving too fast/bumping around for me to pump enough shots into a guy to kill him. Also, when you look at the APC, there are no guns or even gun ports on there, where the machine guns should be. Double you tee eff?

Re: Side machine guns on APCs

I once killed a guy that wanted to plant some C4 on the APC

and then I killed a Medic that wanted to revive him

Comment

ive gotten a few kills with them maby 3-4 infact i got one yesterday on gulf of oman shooting at some guy in a aa turret at hotel.

Comment

Yes there is "pot holes" where the machine gun sticks out, Just the other day I was trying to put C4 onto and apc and all of a sudden I was getting shot out I looked around and then saw a maching gun firing out of a hole in the apc, He got me to red health but I blew the apc up:laugh:

Comment

ya hard to aim and overheats fast

Comment

I have never gotten a kill with these either... after (only) 22,500 points all i have ever done is annoy the driver by firing the guns to the beat of whatever music i am listening to.

Comment

I do that too, and whenever I'm driving a jeep I just hold down the mouse unless I'm sneaking up, but usually I'm doing some type of Leeroy Jenkins blitz

Comment

A few, but it is rare/difficult.

Comment

I shot a guy a few times with it only for him to be killled by the driver. I thinks its just an SMG sticking out of the side, real weak.

Comment

when I am in an APC, and I see some infantry but cannot get them with the main gun (for example, they are behind chain link fenses...we all know these 20mm or so rounds cannot penitrate chain link fenses....lol) so I just jump into one of the machine gun ports that face the enemy and kill them that way.

Comment

its best to hang out in the back and shoot killers who attack from the rear...however its always good if you rotate postitions that the driver cannot see. the goal is not to shoot the same attack points the driver is concentrating on..your mission is to secure all areas of approach of mr c4 guy......game on

Comment

Usually when capping a base with APC/tank, I switch to third person so I can see any spec ops coming for me, or I'll switch to gunner, ducking occasionally.

Comment

theyre good for making mg beats =P. yknow you do it.

Comment

I've only killed one person with those guns in all of my BF2 experience. And I wasn't even trying to kill them, the APC was going full speed to the back bases of karkand. We were fairly close to the square base with the MEC soldiers crossing the road in the distance. I thought to myself "Wow it would be cool if I shot a flurry of bullets and actually hit something..." I did so and what do you know, I got a kill :laugh:. It was through the fog and I couldn't see anything - that whent down as one of my flukiest moments in BF2.

Comment

yeah, its pretty cool seeing a fully loaded apc guns blazing on all sides =)
                              give you the "YEAH *****! EAT LEAD ****ERS! feeling =P

Comment

Working...
                              X