Aw the days of the hype

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Aw the days of the hype

yes allied intent is really close to how bf2 shuld be.

Comment

Originally posted by Chodda
      no purchase.. period =)

EA can kiss my *** until they can finally produce a MOHAA2.. which may never happen..
      ^^ Thank God for someone to mention MoHAA, the ultimate EA Game which made EA's sorry asses at least a little sweeter. Unfortunately, we won't see another kick *** MoH title because the team split to make crappy CoD and in REGARDS to BF:2142 they mentioned that the footage shown at E3 is in fact Game play footage, em sure it is? They said that about BF2 and thanks to the vids pointed out by the Author of this topic clearly indicates how trust worthy EA are. I mean the weapons weren't even in the final release nor was many of the features they primarily proposed.

No Demo no PURCHASE. Why hasn't trading standards got a hold of EA's *** and sue them for all they worth. False advertising!

Comment

Originally posted by troybob
        it was the BF2 preview from planetbattlefield......thus the pbf2

www.planetbf.com is a member of the gamespy network and was privie (sp?) to that info

....Or maybe it's the name of the site that posted the video, which has the link to it on the same page.

:|:

Comment

Originally posted by Track
          ....Or maybe it's the name of the site that posted the video, which has the link to it on the same page.

:|:
          oh yeah - my bad

Comment

Working...
          X