X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aw the days of the hype

classic.

Re: Aw the days of the hype

I wish it turned out like that.. lol nice find!

Comment

those maps were nice, not like the ones on release day, they took those nice maps and made them into SF

Comment

WOAH!!! Can anyone tell me the name of this game? Release date?

THANKS!!!

Comment

That looks like a pumped up, better and more statics, better textured, better models, bf2. Is it BF3???

being sarcastic.
          Amazing how a almost 2 year old video of a current game looks better then the game.
          But we do all know, actually not all of us do, yet, that you should NEVER, EVER base games on game videos.
          Which is why all you guys saying, BF2142 LOOKS HOT!!!.......means absolutly jack sh*t.

Comment

Originally posted by HowieMandel
            That looks like a pumped up, better and more statics, better textured, better models, bf2. Is it BF3???

being sarcastic.
            Amazing how a almost 2 year old video of a current game looks better then the game.
            But we do all know, actually not all of us do, yet, that you should NEVER, EVER base games on game videos.
            Which is why all you guys saying, BF2142 LOOKS HOT!!!.......means absolutly jack sh*t.
            I've seen E3 gameplay footage of BF2142 and it looks great.

Comment

I agree. Game videos are just a scam.

I'l wait for the demo to see if I will buy 2142. No demo, no purchase.

Comment

no purchase.. period =)

EA can kiss my *** until they can finally produce a MOHAA2.. which may never happen..
                xfire: chodda
                steam: w0ofz

Comment

yes makes me very sad when i see that and then i play and none of it is there,if u look on the back of ur case for it look at the blackhawk and ull see it has rocket pods on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Skwurl
                    As it happens I remmber seeing the video clip advertised as E3 footage of BF2, infact I'm 99% sure it was E3 footage.

Comment

Originally posted by Skwurl

Good.

Im glad to see that even after almost 2 years, the BF2 ENGINE, still looks good at E3.

Comment

Good.

Im glad to see that even after almost 2 years, the BF2 ENGINE, still looks good at E3.
                        i just lold :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by EAGLE_18
                          As it happens I remmber seeing the video clip advertised as E3 footage of BF2, infact I'm 99% sure it was E3 footage.
                          I mean actual gameplay - not a pre-scripted cut scene. The footage I saw was from a camcorder of someone actually playing.

Good.

What's your point?

2 years is pretty short for an fps engine. They've also added HDR blooming now as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Chodda
                            no purchase.. period =)

EA can kiss my *** until they can finally produce a MOHAA2.. which may never happen..

Didn't the majarity of the MOHA staff leave EA and make CoD?

Comment

They had "played" footage of BF2 at E3 as well. Again, it was that video quality stuff. Not sure how its done, but.............

The footage of gameplay at E3 (actual gameplay) of bf2 even had the BF RECORDER working....mmm not sure if im saying it right. The thing they cut out of bf2....mmm what the heck was it.????? (yeah i know tons were cut, but it was something like the recorder)
                              At any rate, they blah why argue........What you see at E3, is not what your gonna pay cash for. And that you can bet money on. I mean there is no hiding around that.
                              not trying to be a jerk, or anything like that.

Its all fluff. Looks Hot. You part with your cash, load it up......and go.........WTF??!@!!! why scratching your head.

Comment

Working...
                              X