What is the worst reason you have been Kicked/Banned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the worst reason you have been Kicked/Banned

In my experience, was in this serer hosted by TE Clan I would assume and I was banned for doing extremely well. I went 34-2 at the before I got banned which anyone can do. I have followed there rules of the server and everything else. Are there many Admins that are like this? I have been kicked before because of Admin or clan mates had to join, but this was so stupid. I just want to hear the stories of why you all have been kicked/banned.

Re: What is the worst readon you have been Kicked/Banned

i was kicked for admitting that i was playing naked (even though I really was fully clothed)

I was also kicked for saying I was 13 (which I'm not)

Comment

there was this guy, and he was hacking, so i was like "hey admin 'so and so' is hacking i think" and the admin was like "shut up ***** and stop whining" next thing i know im lookin at the server list with a message saying that i was kicked and banned (and it was a permanent ban!) for whining!...stupid admin

Comment

spell check is your friend buddy......

kicked for killing an admin too many times.

banned for camping the hotel spawn point on the US side of Sharqi with the Mi-28 after the US chopper had been spawn killing the MEC uncap for about 10 minutes.

Originally posted by ZackAttack2005
        there was this guy, and he was hacking, so i was like "hey admin 'so and so' is hacking i think" and the admin was like "shut up ***** and stop whining" next thing i know im lookin at the server list with a message saying that i was kicked and banned (and it was a permanent ban!) for whining!...stupid admin
        you sir, are pathetic and a whiner!

Comment

one time i was fooling around on a server, pretending i was the admin. lol it was so funny, i would type in "!warn blablabla for ****ing me off" and the guy would get all defensive and stop killing me. lol i did it to so many ppl it was so funny, and nobody noticed that i i wasnt admin. then some guy joined and killed me, so i said "!warn whoever for ****ing my off". the guy then says something like "!kick USARANGER01", for ****ing ME off, the admin!
          i guess i learned not to fake being the admin

Comment

I got kicked for knifing the admins.

Comment

I got kicked for being the ghost of a former communist leader. I play under the name Lenins_Ghost.

Comment

I got Kicked for Dropping Arty on the other teams Uncappable in ghost town while we were being base rapped and artied on our Uncappable, which goes to prove the new golded plated lead rule "do onto others what you wouldn't want done to you"

Comment

Originally posted by USARANGER01
                  one time i was fooling around on a server, pretending i was the admin. lol it was so funny, i would type in "!warn blablabla for ****ing me off" and the guy would get all defensive and stop killing me. lol i did it to so many ppl it was so funny, and nobody noticed that i i wasnt admin. then some guy joined and killed me, so i said "!warn whoever for ****ing my off". the guy then says something like "!kick USARANGER01", for ****ing ME off, the admin!
                  i guess i learned not to fake being the admin
                  Freakin' hilarious! I love it.

Although any admin that wrote such stuff to me would find himself in my crosshairs jsut 'cause he's an bothersome twit and a wimp.

Comment

Ive been kick for typing BS and NOOB :laugh:

Comment

been kicked for typing: lame, WTF, This sucks.

also kicked for being idle (more than an hour the msg said) when i had only koined 10 mins ago (i wonder iif this had anything to do woth the fact i was owning the admins lol.

the lamest one though, i was kicked from a german based server for being english. They ripped the **** outta me, tked me and then kicked me. (kick vote)

Comment

Hacking %$^&# LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Jay_C
                          They ripped the **** outta me, tked me and then kicked me. (kick vote)

You mean a kick vote actually worked? I started this game on DAY 1 when it came out, and I've never seen that actually work. Unbelievable, but true.

I got the ban from a server, US Marines or some crap, because I let the admins have it with a profanity laced tirade. They have their rules scrolling on the screen, while a squad of about 5 of them were breaking each and every one. ****ed me off. They were camping the uncap, stat padding, etc. Not that I care, I like being banned from servers that suck. Although it's my ONLY ban.

Comment

Originally posted by Jmunee3o5
                            spell check is your friend buddy......

kicked for killing an admin too many times.

banned for camping the hotel spawn point on the US side of Sharqi with the Mi-28 after the US chopper had been spawn killing the MEC uncap for about 10 minutes.

you sir, are pathetic and a whiner!
                            nice sentence structure.

anyways i was kicked from the dogg pound gang server, cause this one guy kept whining that i was teamkilling, even though i wasnt, he jumped out of the plane, resulting in a teamkill. very lame.

Comment

I love it when you go on a server with a really hardman gangsta name, only to see thaty have a swear filter like the server above lol.

p.s. in my experience (very little) Mongo, kick votes seem to work when there are not too many people playing (in a sixteen man server). Half the people don't want the msg in the way so wil l just agree so the peron will shut up lol. On larger servers it is near impossible to pull one off. Which is especially annoying when you have some noob tking purposefullu your whole team with -20 or something and knowone can be bothered to press one button!

Comment

Working...
                              X