What is the worst reason you have been Kicked/Banned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What is the worst reason you have been Kicked/Banned

another time i was waiting with some guy to get the apc. turns out he was the admin. i got the apc and then drove away. i soon ran into a tank and it got my to 3 bars left, so i bailed, and the tank machinegunned my to death. i spawned back and the apc was still in the field, u know, gonna blow in about 10 seconds. but the admin said i was a retard and kicked my for gettin on his nerves

Comment

Mine so far is being kicked for calling someone an idiot. This person kept on shooting at me on my own side so i said what u doing u idiot. next thing i know ime kicked.

Comment

I have been kicked many times for trying to have VOIP sex with the commander.

Comment

I had a guy (an admin apparently) jump out of the plane I was flying and died, giving me a TK and instant ban.

Is there no justice?

Comment

I have been kicked twice for ****ed up reasons,

1. I went to a server and this guy kept TKing everyone so i said hey noob stop tking u stupid little **** and they kicked me saying ok dont swear so i went back in and didnt talk to entire time about five minutes into the game (i have a decent score) i was kicked again for saying the word f*** when i didnt say anything.

2. I was kicked when i was commander and sitting at the usmc noncapturable flag in karkand, cause they said i was idle even though every five seconds i killed someone with an arty

S.A.S.A = Soldiers against stupid admins lol just made that up

Comment

Last time I was kicked, it was for my misfortune of hopping into an AC in which the pilot, an apparent admin, wanted to fly solo. Didn't even bother asking me to bail out.

Comment

Either for forced teamkills or not being in a squad (server auto-switched me and I couldn't get back in a squad due to squad-hopping's death, so the server kicked me).

Comment

see i hate admins that do stupid stuff like that. If i ever become one of them someone slap me

Comment

I've been 'erased'...does that count?

Comment

i wonder why you were erased skwurl your such a friendly person.

Comment

I have been kicked for so many dumb reasons i don't even remember.

Comment

Using my Space Bar to dodge bullets.

Comment

Originally posted by jsr
                            Using my Space Bar to dodge bullets.

i hate u

worst reason for me was "misuse of equipment"meaning i took a helo and the admin and his friend couldnt fly in it.

Comment

Two dumb ones, first was for typing "WTF" after getting TKed for the second time.

The other was on Shaqri, We where getting raped at the TV Station, I managed to get in the helo and the pilot took off we cleared the base and took out the enemy heli. Next thing I know he is over the station telling me to get out so his clan mate can get in. I refused and asked why, as I made it there and helped clear out the enemys. Next thing I know I am looking at the server list. I don't even remeber what the reason was. Gay admins!!!

Comment

I was kicked and banned twice for killing admins with "THEIR" tanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X