What is the worst reason you have been Kicked/Banned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What is the worst reason you have been Kicked/Banned

I played on 1stair clan's server and I waited for the cobra, once i got in(pilot) my gunner started telling me to jump out, it was one of the 1stair guys, he wanted to fly with his clan mate, im like w\e dude Im not jumping out

I get in the cobra again next time and then i get kicked for high ping, I got back in and my ping was below 80 and they said I had a ping of 270 :|

Comment

tea bagging some of the guys on the server i was on, punkbuster siad i was kicked for offensive name

Comment

i was permantly banned for saying 'hi everyone'
        oh and i waz kicked for saying that the admin was hotel glitching and i told everybody so i waz kicked
        oh and for having a score of 80 kills 0 deaths and i waz in a tank on karkand with my supply box

Comment

As Commander:

* Spotting Enemies
          * Giving Orders to teams
          * Telling people where enemy is in team-chat

and then been banned for "Spamming Messages"???

Comment

I've been kicked/banned from a few servers for having aimbot.... at a LAN center. My favorite though was running around picking on a commander who originally was arty TKing me just for the hell of it. I switched up teams and hunted him down until he banned me for "multihacking".

I ONLY play at a LAN center... hacking is impossible even if I wanted to do it.

Comment

Re: What is the worst readon you have been Kicked/Banned

Originally posted by Jay_C
              I love it when you go on a server with a really hardman gangsta name, only to see thaty have a swear filter like the server above lol.

p.s. in my experience (very little) Mongo, kick votes seem to work when there are not too many people playing (in a sixteen man server). Half the people don't want the msg in the way so wil l just agree so the peron will shut up lol. On larger servers it is near impossible to pull one off. Which is especially annoying when you have some noob tking purposefullu your whole team with -20 or something and knowone can be bothered to press one button!
              If you think minus 20 is bad then listen to this story I was on a Karkand map and spawned at the train accident, This guy on my own team starts to shot me with a pistol and I look at him and he tk me, On that server you could not punish. Anyway a medic on my team saw this and revived me and as soon as I was revived the dam noob did it again, 10 tks later..... I got annoyed and gapped towards the vodnik, I got away from the Nub and I pressed tab to see his score and it was -230 lol :laugh:

Comment

Banned for aimbot, lmao I was in chopper solo on the PLA side, and the admin came over to drop bombs so I tv'd him and some choppers, banned me saying I aimbot? lol wtf?

Kicked for 'disrupting Admins gameplay' Was getting base raped on our last base on Mashtuur, so I was inside popping headshots, had a high K/D ratio, popped the admin at least on 4 occasions, he kept trying to Snipe me, so I headshot him then he came round in a Vodnik trying to blast me, headshot again, then I got kicked.

Kicked for ''raping an static flag'' was on Wake and on the PLA side, went over to the USMC island and blew up the Commanders arty, this was on a boomtown server, the admin kicked me saying that.

Comment

i was kicked couse i was best in a round, and the reason of my kick was team kills, i didnt kill no one from my team of course

Comment

I was totally kicking *** in one round and I got banned the message was "I don't have anything against you, I just waned to get your attention and you were ignoring chat. Sign up at our website."

You mean a kick vote actually worked? I started this game on DAY 1 when it came out, and I've never seen that actually work. Unbelievable, but true.
                    Come on! It see it successful "by default" all the time

It doesn't make any sense that it is successful "by default" because the person left, but whatever

Comment

I got banned 1 time... and it was for knifing an entire squad of snipers... which just 1 happend to be an admin. Its not my fault they sat there with their backs turned...

Comment

Originally posted by [tR]Greasy_Mullet
                        I got banned 1 time... and it was for knifing an entire squad of snipers... which just 1 happend to be an admin. Its not my fault they sat there with their backs turned...
                        LOL talk about owning

With 900 hours+ and only got kicked 6 times and banned 0 times. These 6 times where either for being idle or TK (not on purpose), so no funny story from me huh :cry:

Comment

I got automatically kicked one time for bailing out of a chopper and using my "lead chute of doom and destruction" to kill my own teammates as I harmlessly floated to the ground. I wasn't even the pilot!

Comment

For continually knifing the commander (who happend to be the admin, oops) after listening to 5 minutes if constant enemy spotted spam that didnt even tell us where the enemy was. Plus squad rebukes inbetween.

Comment

Re: What is the worst readon you have been Kicked/Banned

Originally posted by troybob
                              i was kicked for admitting that i was playing naked (even though I really was fully clothed)
                              Disturbing.

Comment

Never banned, only been kicked a half dozen times and most were to make room for a clan member or admin. I ussually leave a server quickly when I see them regularly booting people during a round. There are enough servers out there that I don't need to put up with smacktard admins.

Comment

Working...
                                X