Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: [MyIS]Spetsnaz stats and high points servers

Originally posted by IndianScout
    EA is making a new webpage with the ROE and the reporting programs listed on it. I dont as of yet if they will have me make any revisions to the ROE yet..
    God I hope not. Before policing people make sure the game is up to par, I think you should report DICE and tell them to fix the server crashes; tell them you're not gonna police anymore if they don't

Comment

Originally posted by Euthynos
      I reported this guy for stats padding a couple months ago, how long does it take to see some action taken?

Using 2 accounts to get resupply score all round, the second account being the one listed as his top victim. (around May 13)

I'm wondering how Spetz can get his stats reset so quick, when not one person I've submitted through the site (the way folks are supposed to do instead of making a drama post here), have been dealt with. It seems to me that if you want results you need to make a big deal about it on TBF2 so the resident ROE-COP can push the ticket to the front of the line. :|:

Comment

1500+ player and 700+ Server reports have been submitted thru our program in the last month, the gathering time a player is tracked, and the amount of reports or work EACS has varies the time it takes for action to be taken on a player or server

guarantee if you submitted a player or server in our system EACS has it..

Spetz got acted on so fast because I hand delivered it to EA..

hope this helps understand the process..

Indian

Comment

Originally posted by IndianScout
          Spetz got acted on so fast because I hand delivered it to EA..

hope this helps understand the process..

Indian
          Oh, I see, favoritism

that was a joke by the way, just in case.

Comment

Indian, I am just wondering... how did you get this job? Did you apply? Did they hold try outs? Doesn't it seem cool sometimes to have the power of God at your fingertips? :P
            xfire: chodda
            steam: w0ofz

Comment

actually no, I try and do as much to help the community as I do to keep the ROE

***EDIT***

you have to realize it's just not me, there are 2 programs BF2RS and BFROE with a combined staff well over 100 that work to keep the ranking system and server running as pure as they can..

Comment

FUN went out the window when they introduced the ranking system...

Comment

End of story is you got busted.

Jackass, so stop trying to play it off.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Kris
                    End of story is you got busted.

Jackass, so stop trying to play it off.
                    Wow, ignorance is bliss and you are full of both, lol.

I read this whole thread and first off, respect must go out to Spetsnaz. I have to say you have had a very good attitude and I feel you have come totally clean which is honorable. You messed up but we all must admit this whole high points issue is still grey area. Grey area in my eyes due to tha fact that it should be EA's responssbility to erradicate any/all servers that are RANKED that are playing in any illegal fashion. No player should be punished for playing on these servers. To me, seeing that a server is RANKED means my stats are tracked and that EA themselves have given this server and admins the seal of approval. If EA wants to revoke/eliminate the server and give players a warning e-mail, fine, but how can EA allow a server ranked status, essentially saying they are an extension of EA, and then when thier own policing/security fails, punish the unsuspecting player who joined under false pretenses. If anyone is to blame for this whole debacle, it's EA themselves and they should give back all the stats they stole from people who played on these servers. Same thing goes for pistol knife servers. If they are illegal then why are they ranked? If I accidently double tap the knife/pistol server that is directly under the server I did want to join and I don't notice what I did, and I start playing for even 5 mins are you telling me I should have my stats wiped??? It's EA's fault and punishing players is ridiculous and absurd. If it's ranked and it's there, it's legal in my eyes. On the streets we call this issue entrapment, look it up...

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDonkey
                      FUN went out the window when they introduced the ranking system...
                      LOL.
                      The ranking system was introduced when the game was...they both came out together.
                      You make it sound like an addition later on.

Comment

remember, BF2RS and BFROE are just third party ways to report, EA has even said you can just submit everything you have on someone or a server to support@ea.com it gets handled and looked at the same as if they (BF2RS or BFROE) reported it

Comment

Something feels fishy. SO many players are reported daily, and yet spetz (a MyIS employee) gets busted right off the bat. I know you say everyone is treated equally, but personally I would understand if you guys gave him a warning instead of an insta-wipe just for being a MyIS employee. On another note, I dont think that people should judge what he does here in the community forums for what he does/doesnt do on the battlefield.

Flame me for this but maybe this was all so people could say "BFROE actually works!". Sorry, but it just seems so absurd that someone who is known in the community here and respected gets his stats wiped faster than some b!tch that plays 24/7 in K&P servers (which are MANY).

Comment

I still want an answer to my earlier question. If we play on one of these "high point" servers, unknowingly, as they don't all announce that tanks and other vehicles are not to be used until you use one and get kicked for it. Then we stand a chance of having our stats reset. Does this seem rather unfair to you guys, or is it just me? It's not like there is some rule somewhere that states that the servers HAVE to say what they are and how they are run, and a lot of them don't. If players are going to be punished for doing things like that, then a process needs to be put in place to make sure the players know it is wrong. As it stands now, you can play on a server that is against the rules of EA, BF2ROE or , "insert your name here" and have your stats reset without ever knowing that playing on said server is wrong. THAT needs to be addressed. Regardless on anyones opinion on whether or not said servers need to be allowed or not.

Comment

I think you missed the point about them tracking a suspected player over time. They aren't going to bust you back to private for playing one round on a high point server (or a K&P for that matter.) They're going to watch and see that you regularly frequent them. Then they know it's an intentional act on your part and not a one time thing.

And 100% agreement on the issue of entrapment. If a server is ranked, I should be able to play there without worry. If you know a server is against the ROE. Pull it's ranked status until ammends are made. If the server continues to cause problems, bite the bullet and say "Thanks, but no thanks. You are cheaping our game and what it stands for. We don't need your money."

Yeah, I know, fat chance of that ever happening, but you have to try...

Comment

Originally posted by Cigar_Man
                                LOL.
                                The ranking system was introduced when the game was...they both came out together.
                                You make it sound like an addition later on.
                                Wow really the ranking system came out when the Battlefield Series started????? One should think before they speak

Note: This is Battlefield 2...please make special note of the (2) TWO thus meaning this was not the first Battlefield game

Comment

Working...
                                X