[MyIS]Spetsnaz stats and high points servers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: [MyIS]Spetsnaz stats and high points servers

Thanks for the update. I'd appreciate it if you could at least mention what was said above to them. No guarantee that they will listen, but it's not fair to the player to be penalized for something he has no control over, in certain scenarios.

I mean just look at the post above, this is exactly what I'm trying to get across. Most players don't realize these limitations, as it's not in the server name or description. Therefore, they find themselves playing on servers, which little do they know, they can have their stats reset.

Comment

I still don't understand the original question that began this thread. Why he was reset...seems to be almost skirted around throughout this thread :laugh:

He wasn't reset for playing a 16 player server with a 64 player map as was implied...because it isn't in violation of the ROE or TOS...so why was he is the question

Comment

Originally posted by l3lade2
        I still don't understand the original question that began this thread. Why he was reset...seems to be almost skirted around throughout this thread :laugh:

He wasn't reset for playing a 16 player server with a 64 player map as was implied...because it isn't in violation of the ROE or TOS...so why was he is the question
        Already answered. Look harder.

Comment

i play high point servers as there such a better game ... accualy get a good score . with out getting in arguments lall the time , and its much easyier to have a nice round of flying etc. i dont think ea have any right to wipe anyones stats really as they made a 64 map . allow 16 slot servers. if ppl want a good game let them!

Comment

Originally posted by Talus
            If it's just a title? No..not against the rules.

It all depends on what goes on INSIDE the game.
            Nah like a server that has lets say ''High points server'' and its a 64 player map with 16 players, but thats it everything is in play, choppers, jets, all vehicles, all weapons. And the server enforces no rules on certain game features, is this considered against the ROE?

Comment

Seeing as the 'Should Spetsnaz should be fired' thread was closed as I hit the submit button, here is my thoughts on him being booted from ROE.

Yes and No all at the same time.

Yes, because I am against ROE. Yes, I know the stupid legal ranked binding crap is there, I just think it is plain stupid, it's their (people that pay for it) coin and they should be able to run it however they see fit. It's a game and too many people take the ranks/badges/stats more serious than they take their real life jobs, relax a little and have fun.

No, because I could care less where he plays and how he plays. As long as he is not using some kind of third party program to assist his aim or let him see/do sh*t that isn't supposed to be happening under normal operating of the game, I don't see it as a big deal. Let him have fun, that is what a game is for, ENTERTAINMENT. Not everyone shares the same idea of what 'FUN' is, but everyone has their own version, let them have it instead of going on a big f*ckin ass crying jag about it.

So in the end, I guess I'd say 'No'. But I'd still like to see ROE flushed down the toilet, in general.

Comment

I think he meant......

16 players on a 64 player map.
                I mean did anyone not get that............? I think some didnt.

Comment

Originally posted by IVfluids
                  Seeing as the 'Should Spetsnaz should be fired' thread was closed as I hit the submit button, here is my thoughts on him being booted from ROE.

Yes and No all at the same time.

Yes, because I am against ROE. Yes, I know the stupid legal ranked binding crap is there, I just think it is plain stupid, it's their (people that pay for it) coin and they should be able to run it however they see fit. It's a game and too many people take the ranks/badges/stats more serious than they take their real life jobs, relax a little and have fun.

No, because I could care less where he plays and how he plays. As long as he is not using some kind of third party program to assist his aim or let him see/do sh*t that isn't supposed to be happening under normal operating of the game, I don't see it as a big deal. Let him have fun, that is what a game is for, ENTERTAINMENT. Not everyone shares the same idea of what 'FUN' is, but everyone has their own version, let them have it instead of going on a big f*ckin ass crying jag about it.

So in the end, I guess I'd say 'No'. But I'd still like to see ROE flushed down the toilet, in general.
                  I don't honestly think that being reset by EA should automaticaly constitue him being fired by MyIS. However it does reflect very badly on MyIS as a company. Makes them very hypoctritical to have unions with places such as
                  BFROE and when they continually advertise being 'against rule breaking' etc.

Regardless of why he or anyone else 'claims' he was reset (and it was not for playing in a HP server)...EA still investigated and decided he was breaking the ROE, I think that says it all really

Comment

I have gotten kicked for using armor and capping flags before. Not knowing I was playing on a server that restricted certain things. The punkbuster message I got said something like "Kicked for excessive team kills or sucsessful vote" when I did not tk anyone and no one started a kick vote against me. That makes me nevous, I know its only a game and is for fun only, but I do not want to get my stats wiped over not knowing that the server restricted certain things. My question is, when I am playing, if a couple rounds into the game admins come on and say not to cap something or we are limited to something, if I take a screenshot or even video and send it to ROE, what will happen. Will they do absolutly nothing but waist my time, will my stats get wiped for being there. Is it worth it to report to ROE?

Comment

Originally posted by l3lade2
                      I don't honestly think that being reset by EA should automaticaly constitue him being fired by MyIS. However it does reflect very badly on MyIS as a company. Makes them very hypoctritical to have unions with places such as
                      BFROE and when they continually advertise being 'against rule breaking' etc.

Regardless of why he or anyone else 'claims' he was reset (and it was not for playing in a HP server)...EA still investigated and decided he was breaking the ROE, I think that says it all really
                      thats a very good point, if we cant police who we get hosting from, or admin forums for, we are pretty worthless as a program..

everyone gets treated fairly and investigated equally, yet at the end of the day it's EACS that make the final determination not bfroe or bf2rs..

Indian

Comment

I find it funny that EA overlooks the fact that these servers even exist. It cant be hard for them to find knife and pistol servers, because I see them all over the place.

Instead of constantly looking for players playing in "illegal" servers, why not go after the "illegal" servers themselves? Seems like that would solve the issue right from the start, no?

Comment

The rat patrol strikes again, EA's unpaid minions.

Sad. Are stats that important to people that people actually go out of their way to track and spy on others?

Listen up people, this is a game, get a life and stop being such losers.

Man walked in space today for over 7 hours, and here you guys are cyberstalking other players over a video game, really pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by |D|-Crazycanuck
                            The rat patrol strikes again, EA's unpaid minions.

Sad. Are stats that important to people that people actually go out of their way to track and spy on others?

Listen up people, this is a game, get a life and stop being such losers.

Man walked in space today for over 7 hours, and here you guys are cyberstalking other players over a video game, really pathetic.
                            I've had that same feeling for some time now. I'm starting to think it is never going to change and that I should give up on convincing others that a video game that is played on the entertainment level should not be held so seriously.

Comment

I reported this guy for stats padding a couple months ago, how long does it take to see some action taken?

Using 2 accounts to get resupply score all round, the second account being the one listed as his top victim. (around May 13)

Comment

Re: [MyIS]Spetsnaz

Originally posted by [MyIS]Spetsnaz
                                The reason my stats were wiped was because I liked to play on the High Points servers. I began playing on these servers increasingly every since the new patch was released. Before, I used to play on the [TC] (Total Clan) server 5 or so times a week (they can attest to this, so just ask them).
                                Yup, it was more like 5 rounds a day on average.

Comment

Working...
                                X