No announcement yet.

Infantry only mode, worst idea ever.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Infantry only mode, worst idea ever.

Originally posted by PlaneWhore

Airfields are certain to be hell if this patch goes through.

Ahhh now i see your REAL beef ROFL

In conclusion, IO mode effects all players, and the excuse "it's just a server side option!" doesn't really cut it. The effects of such a drastic change will ripple outwards and effect every single BF2 player, including those poor folks who bought BF2 because it is a large scale FPS with infantry, and *gasp* vehicles!
    ROFL ROFL OMG what a sensationalist FF$ .., its a game you play the IO servers OR NOT its a choice fGs!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by frazzman
      Ahhh now i see your REAL beef ROFL
      I was never even aware of this fact till just about 10 minutes ago when it popped in to my head. It's just another reason for me to hate IO mode, and a good one at that.

Comment

So simple answer would be...., DONT play IO Servers.., there will be PLENTY of people that will.

Comment

Play the game not the man Deliverance and Frazzman
          You guys ragging on individuals debating an issue just means you have had your asses handed to you
          If you want to argue, address the issue
          comments like those above are an embarassment to both of you

Comment

Originally posted by frazzman
            So simple answer would be...., DONT play IO Servers.., there will be PLENTY of people that will.
            If this post doesn't forever label you a moron on these forums Frazzman, I don't know what will. Can you not understand the most basic concept I introduced a mere 2 posts up? It doesn't matter if I decide to play IO or not, because it'll effect my gameplay in a multitude of different ways regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by $kelet0r
              You guys ragging on individuals debating an issue just means you have had your asses handed to you
              No im not ragging on anyone just simply pointing out he has a choice, yes ive had my a$$ handed to me plenty of times im not ashamed to admit it .. so has everyone at some point in the battlefield. However i own just as much as i loose and its no big deal at all to me. The fact is that Planewhore (amoungst others) would immediatly dismiss the IO idea, ok so they dont like it fairnuff but like i said its a choice no need to have a cow.

If this post doesn't forever label you a moron on these forums Frazzman, I don't know what will. Can you not understand the most basic concept I introduced a mere 2 posts up? It doesn't matter if I decide to play IO or not, because it'll effect my gameplay in a multitude of different ways regardless.

Aww shame ..... adapt like everyone else then...now we are getting to the crux of the arguement.

Comment

Originally posted by $kelet0r
                Im not 'ragging' on anyone, i disagreed with him using the classic 'Counter Strike' comment as a valid point for his arguement? If thats not addressing the issue im not entirely sure what is?

As for being embarrased, who cares? I certainly dont.

Comment

Uh planewhore according to your well known stats, you are a J10 whore. So why would you want it nerfed if you enjoy using it so much, or was that account purely for giving EA the hint that somethings not right?

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal-Souljah
                    Uh planewhore according to your well known stats, you are a J10 whore. So why would you want it nerfed if you enjoy using it so much, or was that account purely for giving EA the hint that somethings not right?
                    I used to rag on him for this before, but at this point, I really cant blame him. Why put yourself at a disadvantage when one plane seems to have been made by God himself and the other by DICE Canada :laugh:

Comment

The clan i play for i run there 5v5 inf only and i love it i think alot of the people that will whine about it been IO is those that whore in planes and tanks and cant ground pound.

Alot of bf2 leagues out there run IO games its been like that since bf42 so this addition i think is for the clans out there which im glad about .

As for those whining about IO its easy dont go on them ...

And the 52nd won the 3fl IO league this season so when it comes to this mode i know what im doing .

Comment

haha i dont even want to talk about this.. horrible, a big joke

Comment

Ok, send this to DICE, I hope they are reading it and realize they are killing the BF series slowly.

Comment

Originally posted by <}US{> Need_2_Kill
                            Ok, send this to DICE, I hope they are reading it and realize they are killing the BF series slowly.
                            no they arnt there just giving us more options.. hows that bad?

jeez more extremities.

Comment

Ok, what if they put armor in CS?

Comment

OMG that useless CS comparision again.. come on ppl.... thats just lame comparing the 2

Comment

Working...
                                X