Clear All

Re: anyone ever play with this nub?

Originally posted by thecolorpink
    that like french or something?
    No, one of Chodda's odd interjections.

Comment

Originally posted by =PSU=PJMAK1
      you know how you have to click every second when guiding the TV missile, well with autoclick hack or w/e it is you just guide the missile with ur mouse, no clicking
      Oh really? Well, if he has that kind of help then he ain't sh*t in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by motorboatJones
        Oh really? Well, if he has that kind of help then he ain't sh*t in my opinion.
        its not autoclick, theyre just dumb ignorant noobs. u know...the kind that accuse people better than them of cheating.

Comment

Originally posted by MemphisVon
          They had this problem back in the days of BF:V if Im not mistaken, they made it where you couldn't switch so fast from seat to seat. Rendering this tactic useless, where you have to fly with a gunner. Something 1.4 needs, but most likly wont have.
          I asked for this months ago on the main BF2 forum but half the kids over there hated the idea for obvious reasons. Imagine no one being able to drive a vodnif or fav to a spawn point, switch to the gun in a nanosecond and spawn rape.

Comment

juded on that **** music! id say hes a nerd (to much bf2 obviosly) that finks he's black

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Viper
              juded on that **** music! id say hes a nerd (to much bf2 obviosly) that finks he's black
              how ****ing ignorant is that? people like you piss me off. how the **** do you know he isnt black or hispanic for that matter. im not gonna say anymore...i like these forums and i dont wanna get banned.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Viper
                WTF was this all about Viper???

Comment

I highly doubt he's using macros, but anyways I thought it was great. These movies are the ones I love to watch (gets me in the mood to do a little flying myself)

Comment

Originally posted by thecolorpink
                    its not autoclick, theyre just dumb ignorant noobs. u know...the kind that accuse people better than them of cheating.
                    Im not jeloys if I see someone better then me and about the guy I called hacker before..........I asked him if he used the macro and he didnt answer, he loged of xfire right after that

please dont call me a noob, I started flying\gunning a couple of months ago and I can keep up with most gunners when in a good mood or when I have a gunner pilot who doesnt get freaking pissed over every little thing and make me mad

once I get mad i cant play, u know how it works

Comment

• Re: anyone ever play with this nub?

Too ghetto to finish!

Comment

Originally posted by =PSU=PJMAK1
                        Im not jeloys if I see someone better then me and about the guy I called hacker before..........I asked him if he used the macro and he didnt answer, he loged of xfire right after that

please dont call me a noob, I started flying\gunning a couple of months ago and I can keep up with most gunners when in a good mood or when I have a gunner pilot who doesnt get freaking pissed over every little thing and make me mad

once I get mad i cant play, u know how it works
                        i never said u were jeoulous and the guy u asked about using the macro...maybe he didnt answer cause good soloists usually get annoyed from being called a cheater all the time or maybe he just had to go. besides, u were playing against a thawks gunner, theyre a very good team.

Comment

some people just click fast i know i can click my pistol shots off pretty fast.

i can go pistol only on pubs and still get around 2-1 kdr depends on how much armor i run into lol

Comment

Originally posted by warchild.WildAce
                            some people just click fast i know i can click my pistol shots off pretty fast.

i can go pistol only on pubs and still get around 2-1 kdr depends on how much armor i run into lol
                            porque eres un pub all star :0

Comment

I have no idea if anyone uses macros or not, and I don't care. I just want to know how you shoot off the TV that fast?

When I'm gunning, it takes a second or two to register a left click once I've right-clicked my way into the TV mode. That guy went from pilot to gunner to TV to fire-and-guide in less than a second.

Comment

The guy that posted this did make the video lol its on the FHM server and he has fhmclan.com in his siggy!

Comment

Working...
                                X