Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: anyone ever play with this nub?

Originally posted by jimtool655321
    I have no idea if anyone uses macros or not, and I don't care. I just want to know how you shoot off the TV that fast?

When I'm gunning, it takes a second or two to register a left click once I've right-clicked my way into the TV mode. That guy went from pilot to gunner to TV to fire-and-guide in less than a second.
    the best advice i'll ever give on this forum; switch your switch to gunner seat key to the scroll wheel which is mouse3 or some ****. that way switching is as fast as a blink of an eye.

Comment

ok footage but the music sucked ***.

I use to listen to rap during my high school days 'cos i thought it was cool until I realised they're just Retards Attempting Poetry.

Comment

Originally posted by -= OMNISLASH =-
        ok footage but the music sucked ***.

I use to listen to rap during my high school days 'cos i thought it was cool until I realised they're just Retards Attempting Poetry.

Comment

When I'm gunning, it takes a second or two to register a left click once I've right-clicked my way into the TV mode. That guy went from pilot to gunner to TV to fire-and-guide in less than a second.
          Same here....i cant switch as fast as the guy in the vid. The delay in the HUD coming up means i have to aim way off to compensate for the rotation of the chopper. I would love to know how to set it up like the guy in the vid. He was able to switch so fast and fire that the heli barely rotated at all. If i couold do that my TV'ing would improve out of sight. I dont know how reassigning switch key to mouse wheel can/will affect this but i will try it....

PS my rig shud be speedy enough to not cause the delay (see sig)

Comment

It really isn't that hard... I solo often and I can switch as fast as the guy in the vid. I just press f2, right click, left click and just correct until I hit a chopper or armor. The only troubles I have is when I press F1 to get back in the pilot's seat I sometimes press Esc. And I don't use any macros to do that, because it really isn't needed.

Comment

Some of those shots don't look macro-ed to me, he moves it and nothing happens, think he's just good. Not hard to hit a barrel roll....

Comment

What I don't get is the way the missile seems to miss the target a couple of times and yet he gets the kills. I've literally fired TV's into another choppers cockpit only for it to fly straight through but he seems to miss by a mile and still get the kill.

WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by =DoG=Tango7
                  What I don't get is the way the missile seems to miss the target a couple of times and yet he gets the kills. I've literally fired TV's into another choppers cockpit only for it to fly straight through but he seems to miss by a mile and still get the kill.

WTF?
                  That's caused by lag, aim for the rear 1/3 of a moving chopper and you'll probably get more kills that way.

Comment

Know know also with barrel rolls and planes It comes in handy if you know exactly where to hit it at that moment though sometimes it looks strange when I made a mistake when firing and I fire it straight at the chopper and it goes right trough..

Comment

Originally posted by TheChab
                      That's caused by lag, aim for the rear 1/3 of a moving chopper and you'll probably get more kills that way.
                      yep. i usually never aim for the cockpit. like 9 outta 10 times it'll glitch through.

Comment

It also marco use only in MMORP like World of warcraft

Comment

When theres ****ty music, i just mute the videos sound and open up Itunes and play my music of choice. Works good.

Comment

hmmm...turns it on when he tvs planes

Comment

I have no idea if anyone uses macros or not, and I don't care. I just want to know how you shoot off the TV that fast?

OMG thank you, I thought I'm the only one. It seems like I have to click 3-4 times in TV mode for it to actually fire after I switch from MG.

Comment

with these kinda questions, if we're ever in the same room, please let me solo

Comment

Working...
                                X