anyone ever play with this nub?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone ever play with this nub?

pretty cool vid. anyone ever play against em?
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Re: anyone ever play with this nub?

I can't listen to rap........

Comment

Worst.Music.Ever.

Comment

thats auto click doing its thing right there, its obvious, you can see by the way he controls the missile

gotta admit hes good with the machine gun

Comment

Bet it would be a great fight, fighting Chodda!

P.S.- How do you AUTO CLICK?

Comment

Oh damn. That music sucked ass. Anyone catch the keyboard solo at the end? Wow....just wow. Oh noes, those people might bust their guns on me. Wow, just awful music.

But the actual footage was pretty damn good. Especially when he switches seats to take em out with the chain gun. Damn...and his tving is really good too. I wouldnt have made half of those shots. Then again, Im not so good with the tv missles.

Oh damn, it IS autoclick. Thats a macro that continuosly clicks for you so your trail for the tv missles is really smooth. Cheapass.

Comment

Originally posted by die2fly
              Bet it would be a great fight, fighting Chodda!

P.S.- How do you AUTO CLICK?
              I saw that video they made and none of the choppers they hit were tryin to dodge them, this guy is hitting everything

Comment

Never thought you could use a autoclicker that way.. I used autoclicker for stupid flash games that ruined my mouse thouh (Feels.. Stupid)

Yes or he is a super fast clicker.. I also click maybe 20 times before the missile hits the chopper..

Music jesus christ I don't hate rap but damnit who the f*ck made that annoying peeping piece a la crap. XD

~ Komet

Comment

Originally posted by =PSU=PJMAK1
                  I saw that video they made and none of the choppers they hit were tryin to dodge them, this guy is hitting everything
                  Well its a clipped video. Its not like he is gonna show him missing something. But yeah. He is hitting choppers doing crazy barrel rolls and flips. Holy **** is what I say. But that autoclick. Very cheap, but whatever.

Comment

Good footage, even better with the sound off.

Originally posted by KoMeT*[NL
                    ]Music jesus christ I don't hate rap but damnit who the f*ck made that annoying peeping piece a la crap. XD
                    The song is 'Down Bottom', by DMX (apparently...just googled it ).

Originally posted by Sir.Blades
                    He is hitting choppers doing crazy barrel rolls and flips. Holy **** is what I say.
                    I know what you mean. Half the time when I try to TV a heli it'll pass straight through the cockpit. I have to aim at the tail if I want to hit. He was just in the general zipcode of the heli and getting kills. He must play on the worlds most lagless BF2 server or he paid off someone at DICE to fix the netcode.

~Wolfgang

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Blades
                      Well its a clipped video. Its not like he is gonna show him missing something. But yeah. He is hitting choppers doing crazy barrel rolls and flips. Holy **** is what I say. But that autoclick. Very cheap, but whatever.

yea most of the good gunners use auto click, its stupid, people say its legal but w/e, u have alot of adventage with it, how is that legal?

Comment

Why complain about the music when there is a volume bar?

Comment

The music sucks thats why. Which is the reason why I did turn down the volume bar.

Comment

PB doesnt ban you for an autoclick (depending on what program), so in that respect its legal. Morally, I dunno. I tell ya, if i get a gunner in my chopper using autoclick I will thank god.

Comment

Originally posted by =PSU=PJMAK1
                              yea most of the good gunners use auto click, its stupid, people say its legal but w/e, u have alot of adventage with it, how is that legal?
                              Some people also use it with single-shot weapons such as the pistol or the DAO/Saiga. But yeah, it's kind of dodgy if you ask me.

~Wolfgang

Comment

Working...
                              X