X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1.4 patch

I have 5 free minutes so here goes.
    Things I'd like to see change.

-USMC rounds that start on the carrier. (Wake, Oman, Dalian, etc) Let the commander have the ability to control the ship and sail it to the coast line or whatever to decrease arty strikes on the deck and the j-10's dive bombing for a few quick kills. In addition OR I'd like to see 2 air craft carriers for the USMC in the maps listed above. Perhaps this additional carrier could have a bomber and a pair of blackhawk helicopters.

-Decrease the amount of time required for expert Armour badge from 400 hours to 150 like that of the helicopter and aviator expert badges.

-Delay of 8-10 seconds when switching from gunner to pilot mode. Especially when in the attack choppers. Elimate the solo piloting/gunner routine. Increase teamwork.

-Fix CTD

-Fix the AA immediate tone/lock on on Sharqi at USMC spawn point in heli.

-Feel appreciated as a user of their game and the countless problems we have users have experienced during this 12 month testing of BF2. lol Offer some sort of random prizes for it's loyal users of this title.

Comment

Originally posted by zipp0r
      its not just anti air... its a2a as well.
      um, isnt anti air the catagory that groups a2a and g2a?
      g2a arent so much bother
      thats true they arent much of a threat to jets, but maybe they should be.
      its that you are pulling evasive moves and the missile wont leave you alone
      if all an enemy jet has to do is pull hard, and if leading the shot doesnt help, its not really dodging is it, more of an unbeatable manuver. here is where manuvering should help, if i lead my target and instead of maintaining that turn, he flips around and turns the opposite way, that missile should miss, and that should be a dodge. but all you j10 whores are kidding yourself if you think that pulling hard in one direction is actually dodging missiles.
      its not all that easy to defend yourself against a machine gun with a poopy little pistol.
      um, hes climbing a god damned ladded man, how hard is it to kill a guy on a ladder, or better yet, train you rifle at the top of the ladder or leave him a grenade present.
      we all know people used to go after snipers on a roof as they were an easy kill to them.
      people go on the snipers roof because if they dont, they might get shot by that sniper.
      yes they can be used to defend a flag, they always could, but it was risky and you could get tk's.
      a while ago i proposed that when mine ff was off, that claymores are triggered blow up when friendlies walk over them, but dont hurt the friendly. that would solve the improper use of claymores.
      claymores will not explode instantly after the sniper drops them (despite what most people think), you have a few seconds to run over it and you will not be killed by it.
      i never proposed that to the contrary, but those claymores will still be there and i will still have to either run in there and blow up or have someone do it for me, thats a kill that snipers dont deserve. if i know where a claymore is, or is likley to be, i should be able to pass through, the entire point of a claymore is to be a trap, its not really a trap if you know its there and cant do **** about it, its more of a defencive wall then.

you appear to say that a lock means a hit no matter what.
      no thats not what i am saying, and i agree, 1.2 was bs in that regard. what i am saying, is you could adjust the turn radius of the missile handling all day and it will still have this problem. im no computer engineer but it seems to me that you have a radius around the plane thats a detonation zone, when the missile enters that area, it detonates. i do agree that missiles turn too hard, and thier isnt an element of skill in dodging them currently, but i am saying fixing the turn radius wont fix the problem.
      explain why its not true? the 50cal can take a chopper down in seconds, like its made of paper.
      a chopper can take a 50 down in seconds aswell, thats called balance, if i cant fly a clandestine route and i dont have my eyes pealed, i should get shot down.
      it rarely happens, everyone hops off to another flag, hence it needs some kind of forcing to stop it.
      this is an issue of bad players, not bad gameplay.

Comment

Originally posted by White*Feather*67
        j10's and crashes. J 10 is miles better than any other any plane.
        and 1000+ other whining complaints like this "J10 is way too powerful and owning.."

You seem to forget that USMC side has ALWAYS base which cant be captured, China has such base in only one map- Dalian Plant (even there you are under risk of getting raped by helis because out of base pass is tight and easy to rape for attackhelis)

rest of the Chinese bases can be captured by USMC forces -its huge advantage for USMC side

so having J10-s with characteristcs like now is greatly justified

and if you feel you cant compete against pilots using J10-s then just stay away from US jets and fight on ground..there are enough pilots having enough skill to fight successfully against J10-s..let them have their dogfights

Comment

Comment

I want them to add more useless features like vehicel drops which created more problems than fun gameplay. I also want them in the act of trying to fix bugs, to create more bugs.

Comment

I'm sure that this will be the last patch so I'm expacting EVERYTHING will be fixed! :|:

Comment

Originally posted by Shaqan
                and 1000+ other whining complaints like this "J10 is way too powerful and owning.."

You seem to forget that USMC side has ALWAYS base which cant be captured, China has such base in only one map- Dalian Plant (even there you are under risk of getting raped by helis because out of base pass is tight and easy to rape for attackhelis)

rest of the Chinese bases can be captured by USMC forces -its huge advantage for USMC side

so having J10-s with characteristcs like now is greatly justified

and if you feel you cant compete against pilots using J10-s then just stay away from US jets and fight on ground..there are enough pilots having enough skill to fight successfully against J10-s..let them have their dogfights

:laugh: what dogfight?

Hey, lets say, if the Mec/China sides had guns that when you shoot, you kill your enemy with one shot and the guns are VERY accurate, and the USA had guns that aren't that accurate and it takes a whole magazine to shoot someone, if you're lucky, - would you be happy about that?

That's the same scenario - F35B is a missle magnet, and missles just fly past the J10.

Comment

Less fog and longer view distance would be nice, but of course some people might disagree.

Comment

Remove the F35 and place a YF23 Blackwidow.

Comment

No more claymore fest, snipers going on a suicide mission to drop a claymore in between a bunch of enemys. Its just lame.

J10: I really get ****ed off, i fly with a joystick and i can evade them SOMETIMES. No matter how sharp my turns are, im dead 80% of the time.

Crashes: My game crashes 3 to 4 times a day, hope they fix it.

Comment

Most aircraft whores won't like this but their is only one thing that needs patching in BF2. Dice admits they had no idea how good people were going to get with respect to aircraft.

The reality is; far too many maps are controlled by air whoring. The only reason why this is happending because Dice did not provide any means for dealing with the on-slaught of planes and choppers. AA is ineffective because any good pilot can and will machine gun you before you ever get a lock. Anyone who has spent time on an AA launcher knows this all to well. The only time you should ever be on an AA launcher is if the map is full of pilot rookies. Outside of that its an exercise it futility.

The AA needs to lock on aircraft slightly before the aircraft can lock on you. Don't change the strength of the AA, just give the AA a fighting chance. Without this adjustment, maps will continue to be dominated by air-whores.

On 64 player maps, the only way to control air whoring right now, is to drive over to the enemy air field (un-cappable base) and run them over while they are lined up waiting for planes to spawn. On maps where the Admin forbids base raping you usually get kicked (really nice )

Comment

cool u can check off everything

Comment

I want a good blackhawk again.....honestly since they overly nerfed it, I think i've seen MAYBE 10 kills registered as blackhawk, and half of those are some person who gets on the carrier deck and just uses the guns on the deck without flying the thing

Comment

Dolphin diving isnt that big of a problem. Claymores arnt that cheap and why remove them from the sniper kit? What else could the sniper have? It would be sorta a bland kit with just a sniper and pistol. Hmm and I think that grenades blowing up claymores isnt really a effective sollution either because people grenade spam enough as it is. Maybe instead of a motion sensor trigger how about they have to walk directly over them to set them off.

And btw bring back the dam black hawk! Man I miss it and taking it down was fun too when you were on the other team. Sorta a challenge. One last thing I am getting sick and tired of the crash bug.. Its a 50/50 chance it crashes for me and after it crashing 6 times in a row it makes you flip both fingers at your moniter. I had a friend come over to my house and he did the same thing. XD

Comment

Originally posted by eliteicon

And btw bring back the dam black hawk! Man I miss it and taking it down was fun too when you were on the other team. Sorta a challenge.
                                those guns werent half some fun, get a clever bunch of guys in it repairing, healing e.t.c and a pilot that lined you up, you could mow down tonnes of people. if you were the other team, you would C4 your chopper and ram them either way loads of kills for both teams :laugh:

Comment

Working...
                                X