Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Punkbuster ban for no reason

Originally posted by PREDATOR-SK
    Euro forces and Armored fury have no CD key you get them off the net and how is this possible just then i checked to see if i was banned in the americas army servers and im not so how is this a hardware ban?

Edit - What about my special forces disks, i do not have that installed, will i be able to play bf2 SF
    NO! You have been hardware banned, which means you computer is now banned from any game that uses punkbuster, even if the game isn't out yet.
    These are the games you can no longer play:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PunkBus...use_PunkBuster

And there are plenty more besides that.

Originally posted by Dirk001
    I can just about hear you lauching behind your computer . Then again if he really cheated I don´t feel sorry for em one bit. But what if it´s al a big mistake? Emagine something like that happening to you for no reason
    It can't, there are so many different checks to make sure, you only get hardware banned if they're dead sure.

Comment

And besides that guy told he used cheats in BF2 once, so im not suprised if hr tried to do that again.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. MatDef
        A hardware ban? Not even buying a new game will fix that. Sorry, but you're never playing bf2 again. Ever.
        Sure he can. All he has to do is buy a new copy of the game and a new computer. :laugh:

Comment

Is a hardware ban limited to his GPU or does it involve more?

Comment

I think he´s just a douchebag for cheating...

Comment

Originally posted by wootoow
              Is a hardware ban limited to his GPU or does it involve more?
              Read post #4.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. MatDef
                Read post #4.
                Gotchya, i missed that, thanks.

Comment

you do relise the red dot thing just puts a red dot in the center of the screen over the top of every application so i would hardly call it a hack

Comment

oh my god i didnt even do anything, im gonna sew f**king punkbuster for all the money i have spent on my computer to get this game to work
                    You are a fool. You who are you going to sue? You cannot even spell a simple 3 letter word. Save some face already, uninstall the game, sell your computer, and play some XBOX.

Comment

Originally posted by Revoluti0n
                      You are a fool. You who are you going to sue? You cannot even spell a simple 3 letter word. Save some face already, uninstall the game, sell your computer, and play some XBOX.
                      get a life man if this is all u do, look at post on a forum and make a smart ass coment to look like a big man infront of everyone else and il just buy a new hard drive which i need anyway

Comment

get a life man if this is all u do, look at post on a forum and make a smart ass coment to look like a big man infront of everyone else and il just buy a new hard drive which i need anyway
                        You'll need more than just a hard drive.

As with previous PunkBuster GUID global bans, the new hardware GUID bans are permanent and will not be lifted.Even Balance has not disclosed which hardware parts are used to ban players, but trial and error has shown that the hardware GUID is based on the serial numbers of all available harddrives and the MAC adresses of all available network interfaces.

Comment

That's what you get for living in Adelaide! Get some drinkable water!!

Comment

OMG, i never seen this such thing, now i have more respect towards punkbuster than ever before.

D4MN CHEATERS

Comment

yaya one less smacktard out there.

Comment

Go Go Punkbuster

Comment

Working...
                                X