Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HOW HARD IT IS TO BE A COMMANDER when you are lower rank than others!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HOW HARD IT IS TO BE A COMMANDER when you are lower rank than others!

Originally posted by OhTheHumanity420
    Oh ya man, I love bein the commander in any map, especially Kark, but like I say as a Corp I gotta get real lucky to have it happen.
    Even me as a gunnery sergeant i only get like a 33/66 chance (with odds stacked AGAINST me) of getting the commander slot.

Comment

It's not so hard. I'm a Sargent and I've been Commander 2 times today. I don't play that much either.

@ Eddy: 33/66 is 1/2?

Comment

Originally posted by Linte_Loco
        Find a high ranking friend to get the spot for you, then after a minute or so he can resign and you take it.
        That`s what I do for my clan mates
        That's probably the best suggestion here.

Comment

Originally posted by coolbho3000
          It's not so hard. I'm a Sargent and I've been Commander 2 times today. I don't play that much either.

@ Eddy: 33/66 is 1/2?
          I mean, this, y'know in who wants to be a millionaire, they say a lifeline is a 50/50, which means they take away 50 percent of the options so it's easier? Well, i'm saying it's a 33/66, but if you must be like this i have a 33.33 (infinite 3s)/100 chance of being commander.

Comment

Hopefully being in a clan that will accept you as commander. I found it difficult as a gunnery sergeant, but with most people not trying for the position. I got it half the time. I wasn't good at first, which annoyed people so the Major's went for it next game. But I had to learn somewhere.. So I got better at it, and people liked me as Commander after a while.
            Now I go commander all the time

Comment

remember a few months ago when nobody wanted to be commander b/c of the commander exploit and they were afraid it would happen to them and it would get there stats erased. hell even mentioning the CE at the time got me banned for a day lol

Comment

Originally posted by Stilla-Killa
                remember a few months ago when nobody wanted to be commander b/c of the commander exploit and they were afraid it would happen to them and it would get there stats erased. hell even mentioning the CE at the time got me banned for a day lol
                What is the commander exploit?

Comment

Originally posted by Stilla-Killa
                  I was not afraid, I simply stayed in the Straferight server during that time because it is one of the best servers out there. I had no problems.

Keep trying to get commander, once you get it; serve your team with UAV's and Supply drops when they ask for it. Praise the ones that produce results like caputring flags and rebuke the ones that dont perform. (Example.. "FFS Ye going to let that noob mob run you out of that base?")

If you do well you just might gain the acceptance and loyalty of a few players which might be sufficient to stay in the command slot for a few maps.

Being a part of a clan who wishes to work with you (Ie Teach you) how to command by getting you into that slot is a very good suggestion.

Comment

Please get some experience on the field before you start commanding people around

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaNut
                      Please get some experience on the field before you start commanding people around
                      Yea, a commander can change the tide of the battle (positive or negatively)

Comment

I feel sorry for you guy's :P I can reserve my Commanding spot for you lots

Comment

How else do you learn to be a good commander?!?

Actually command people.

Comment

Originally posted by Fakesound
                            How else do you learn to be a good commander?!?

Actually command people.
                            Yes, but first you need to experience first hands what those people actually have to do on the field before you can start actually commanding them, and knowing what is in their best interest.

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaNut
                              Yes, but first you need to experience first hands what those people actually have to do on the field before you can start actually commanding them, and knowing what is in their best interest.
                              QFT

watch and learn, and make sure you know your **** before you actually command

Comment

Originally posted by 40oz 2 Freedom
                                QFT

watch and learn, and make sure you know your **** before you actually command
                                Yeah, I had that sorted first. Did what I liked from the previous commander, and did things I would've liked to have seen

Comment

Working...
                                X