The US Essex range

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The US Essex range

And feck is how Southern Ireland says f*ck, at least thats a jokey way of saying it.

Comment

Originally posted by ramsy66
      I believe that using PC slang shows a misunderstanding of the English language, it's what children use when texting their friends on their mobiles. Maybe you're not bright enough to type words how they're meant to be spelt? It takes probably an extra milisecond to type out a word properly than it does in "PC slang", maybe people will take you a bit more seriously if you type properly too, instead of just thinking of you as another annoying 13 year old.

true i suppose so, But it does'nt give anyone the right to slag me down when they have'nt even seen me play, I started this post as a question to see if people agree'd with the US essex i never once complained that i keep getting shot down by it, i mentioned once that i was shot down at a far distance, and this topic has turned into one big slag down against me.

Comment

Maybe they just got the wrong idea of what you were saying? Anyway, I've never killed anything with the ESSEX nor do I recall being shot down by it, but then again I suck at flying all the aircraft in BF2.

Comment

nice, you see you came here and did'nt start slagging me down before you talked to me thats what a decent person does but then you get the odd noob or so, in my case half of the bf2 community started on me :cry:

Comment

Aww don't worry *pats back*

Comment

it doesnt need anything. i find it perfect. plus-those carrier guns where ionly designed to rip of missles but not the missles of corse..

Comment

thanks *wipes tears away* the show must go on!!

Comment

Jets like to come in low from your Six while you are manning the Essex. Unfortunately, if they are capable MG gunners you will already be destroyed by the time you have a lock on his jet. The pilot will see you in a flashing little box a lot earlyer then you will be able to have a lock on him. Plus, he knows exactly where you are, and you are the one searching for him up in the skyes.
                  So if he has any decent flying skill he will attack you from sea-level, preferably from the side, or from the back.
                  I've earned my engineer badge while repairing the Essex that way - and almost got a purple heart too... :laugh:

Comment

Either they nerf the j10 or increase the power of the guns. Infact, do both i hate air whores.

Comment

Originally posted by zuiquan1
                      Ive never been shot down by the essex, that gun is weak as hell, they dont need to nerf it anymore.....
                      Have to agree with this completely. Nerfed as it is... pretty much a disadvantage when airstrikes come around.

Comment

suppose so, i used it the other day and managed to shoot only 1 plane down, and i have a new approach to getting away from it and it works pretty well.

Comment

Working...
                        X