Clear All

Re: Smoke/Vehicle cheat?

this might as well have gone into ahajokes.com

Comment

now ur talkin total bf2 start a joke section post this first

Comment

this is by far the funniest topic i have ever read thats related to BF2.:laugh: :laugh:

Comment

i wanted to know how you got to fly the planes that the vehicles parachuted out of........i looked for the airports for ages!

Comment

At least this guy had the balls to fess up that he didn't know EVERY feature about the game. Ill give him props for that. He even called himself an idiot. He is mature enough to realize that. Remember, we were all "noobs" once.

Comment

Originally posted by BurningMonkeyFur
              I've seen in the controls section, the Up and Down keys in a boat are open and close, but I have no idea what they do. Anyone else know?
              In BF1942, the US used Higgins boats to assault the beach on Omaha Beach. When you approached the beach in BF42, you pressed the down arrow key to "open" or lower the front ramp for troop dispersal. This could be a holdover from that.

I think they had to scrap that in favor of the more modern RHIB (Rigid Hull Inflatable Boat).

Comment

Originally posted by USI_Krusher
                In BF1942, the US used Higgins boats to assault the beach on Omaha Beach. When you approached the beach in BF42, you pressed the down arrow key to "open" or lower the front ramp for troop dispersal. This could be a holdover from that.

I think they had to scrap that in favor of the more modern RHIB (Rigid Hull Inflatable Boat).
                Ah, yes, fond memories of the amphibious assault crafts. Nothing was more irritating than a noob driving the boat to Omaha Beach and not knowing how to lower the door.

Comment

Yeah a Hovercraft was included originally in the game right the.. uh what was it LCAC or something... That monster has a door right open and close..?

~ Komet

Comment

This thread has 9 lives, it keeps coming back.

lol. I'm in 2 sigs now......crazy

Comment

Well, it was funny, but let's let this thread rest now

It made WAY too many people feel WAY more intelligent than they actually are.

Comment

Working...
                      X