Are these hacks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Are these hacks?

Are you saying its as easy, or easier to kill someone that's pronejumping than it is to hit someone thats sprinting, walking or.. gasp, shooting back in a normal stance? No, of course not, that would be a blatant lie now wouldnt it?

There are plenty of people that fight using these exploits to get kills, especially medics. (Hop, land, fire burst, hop, land, fire burst) and so on. It's manageble with a shotgun, but with a normal weapon against the uberness of the medic unlock, forget about it unless you get lucky.

And alternative routes work on about every server, 90% of the people dont pay attention to the minimap and thus the commander, i dont need to use exploits to evade my enemy's gunfire, i make sure i'm not in a position to get shot in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by The 13th Raptor
      Are you saying its as easy, or easier to kill someone that's pronejumping than it is to hit someone thats sprinting, walking or.. gasp, shooting back in a normal stance? No, of course not, that would be a blatant lie now wouldnt it?
      uhh no It wouldn't in a 1 on 1 enounter if somone is pronejumping there are large chunks of time when they can't fire, also their crosshair is moving all over and the deviation on their shots is higher then yours all you have to do is hit prone and shoot them in the face seriously prone spamming is just a awful tactic for fighting and as far as playing not looking at the minimap again ill say your playing on crap servers

p.s. if you don't put yourself in postions to take fire your a pretty useless player

Comment

Here we go with the name calling, and yes they do use it to get kills, ie. if i kill them they dont kill me, thats a kill they didn't get. Will u prone-spammers ever stop defending yourselves, if u listend to what i said b4, " imagine what the game would be like if every1 did that." You would hate it and it would suk, why? coz now everyone is evenly exploiting, so now u die x10 more often, the game will be full of noob-tubers, tank-whores, jet-whores and shotgun-whores, Hopefully u see where im going with this, if you go to a regular server and everyone does it, what do you do? YOU LEAVE!. playing a game where your evenly matched isnt any fun, is it. They should have an "EXPLOIT ONLY SERVER" but even the exploiters wont go, too scared to be evenly matched.

If u defend it you obviously know its bad by saying "i dont do it"

Thankyou to all the real players out there that dont use EXPLOITS like this.
        PRONE-SPAMMING IS NOT A SKILL!

Comment

yes dolphin diving is lame, and yes the hitboxes/heatsources of jets are screwed up. hacks no, exploits yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Snork
            BF2 was never meant to be realistic????
            I guess you are one of the guys who does this jumping trick. Just because you dont do it or dont want to do it doesnt mean you are a noob .The whole thing that makes bf2 good is its realism ,why not go and play some sci fi game where you can bounce around with glee
            It was stated by the devolpers (During Production of BF2) that they wernt going for realism

Comment

Originally posted by bitvomit
              As for the guy doing a hairpin turn, he probably crashed into or wing tipped something like a palm tree. It happens sometimes and for some reason you can survive these encounters.
              Something similar happened to me on Wake, I was attempting to land on a road, but was coming in too fast and overshot the free patch, when i was pulling up I hit a palm tree and it shot me up 45 degrees and I didn't have full pitch. I think that this happens when the landing gear is down and the game assumes that the top of the palm tree is just a tilted surface and the jet wheels bounce off it.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor-Pwnage
                uhh no It wouldn't in a 1 on 1 enounter if somone is pronejumping there are large chunks of time when they can't fire, also their crosshair is moving all over and the deviation on their shots is higher then yours
                And while they are in the air their hitbox is seriously hard if not impossible to figure out due to the serverside hit detection, together with lag, and the randomness with wich these players move. And when they CAN fire their accuracy is pretty much perfect due to their prone-ness.

all you have to do is hit prone and shoot them in the face seriously prone spamming is just a awful tactic for fighting and as far as playing not looking at the minimap again ill say your playing on crap servers
                You dont know what servers i play on, most people playing bf2 have a severe case of tunnel vision and are oblivious to stuff that is happening outside their field of vision/ direct vecinity. A sane person will have a hard time refuting thatlittle fact.

p.s. if you don't put yourself in postions to take fire your a pretty useless player
                No, it makes me a smart and effective player, instead of rushing an enemy flag using the most obvious route with the rest of my team i take a slight detour so i end up behind or in the flank of the enemy which are occupied by the masses of lemmings throwing themselves in the fray, relative easy kills right there.

If you need to exploit the game engine's shortcomings to be succesfull, instead of putting in a little extra efford to achieve the same result, by all means go for it, but at least have the spine to admit you are "exploiting to teh max to achieve teh win". But i know better than that, you will probably throw out another kneejerk reaction and say i'm the noob for not accepting pronespamming/jumping as a respectable move.

Comment

Ya know if your in a med to long distance firefight I can see and understand the Prone dive. Its when the guy is 5 feet in front of you, dives and wastes you even though you just put 10 rnds in him that I find just the gayest and it proves a point. These noobs who inncessantly dive cant play without doing it. They think their LEEt but they are really just knobs who cant play without exploiting every kill. Simple fact.

You dont agree with the above statement? WGAF?

Comment

Originally posted by Solodon
                    Game where a sniper rifle accurate to over 1/2 mile gets outgunned by an assualt rilfe at 300 yards.

Sniper rifles get outgunned at close range by knives and...(drumroll)...SHOCK PADDLES!!!

lol

Comment

dolphin diving/bunnyhopping suck, dolphin diving moreso......

to all the no-skilled douche baggs who tell us normal players to adapt.......get your head out of your anus, why dont you adapt to playing the game as it was intended, not making up and learning fvckin pvssy exploits to compensate total lack of skill....

no respectable player resorts to this noob-foolishness....

all you retards who think it takes skill to dolphin dive need some sense beat into them, and need to realise that it takes far more skill to play the game without the use of such douchebagg exploits...

ppl saying bf2 is meant to be arcade, and not simulator....STFU, that argument is rubbish.....this exploit ruins game-play beyond that of any arcade shooter.......and turns it into floor-fvck-fest of the living retards.......only you exploiting retard fvcks could possibly reduce this game to what it is now.....shame on you b!tches

and for the arguement 'its the whiners that got the game nerfed cuz we cant adapt' thats bullsh!t rubbish too.....there is a difference between complaint, and whine......and when ppl complained about obvious exploits, EA/DICE felt it was necessary to make some changes to keep you fvckbrains from ruining the game.....you exploiters are the douchebaggs that got everything nerfed.....there would be no need if it werent for such bottom feeding scum suckers of the BF2 community......

for the record, dolphin diving douche-tards havent gotten the best of me on the field, its the fact that EA/DICE have to constantly cleanup after the exploits they tirelessly sought after.....and have nerfed the game accordingly.....

if you justify dolphin diving, then you are no doubt a loser as5 no-skill douche-bagg pvssy.......i have never, and will never respect anyone who resorts to such lame and exploitive crap that totally kills the game

Comment

I hope if the 1.4 patch ever comes out we can see the last of this kind of tactics. No doubt there will be some new "trick" though, or a way of bypassing the fix.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Poo
                          I hope if the 1.4 patch ever comes out we can see the last of this kind of tactics. No doubt there will be some new "trick" though, or a way of bypassing the fix.
                          right, and im sure many many many idiot douchebaggs would sit there trying to find this new exploit for hours upon hours rather than practice actual game-tactic.....or improving their aiming.....or having actual fun....etc...

Comment

To sum up:

1) Flopping/Dolphin Diving/Prone spamming isn't a hack.
                            2) Planes in BF2 can fly at running speed, it's still no hack.
                            3) A2A missiles are almost assured killers, so long as the bogey stays on your tail.

Question of my own:
                            I've seen quite a few examples of a playing "style" that makes me think there's an aimbot out for BF2 (most blatantly, a guy bunnying and sprinting, firing 3 single shots w/ G36, killing 3 unwounded opponents...)

Anybody else seen something like that?

Comment

Working...
                            X