Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your stats: Do you have more kills than deaths? Or Vica versa...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Your stats: Do you have more kills than deaths? Or Vica versa...

I die...ALOT

I can't help but run into the thick of it at times...it's too much fun to RAMBO in and take out 4 or 5 guys and take a death for the team!

But my ratio is getting better. I used to die constantly...got that darn purple heart like 2 weeks into the game! I learned though!!!

Comment

.81 KDR, 19,000 deaths to 15,000 kills. Its what happens when you medic whore on karkand a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by *-Hilliar-*
        At the moment I have more deaths than kills.. but I'm trying to get it sorted out by tank whoring lol. Anyone else got more deaths than kills on their stats? Does it annoy you at all? ****es me off
        noob... i have more kills ...40,000kills 30,000 deaths....check out my stats in sig

Comment

27k to 23k in infantry...
          14k to 5k in vehicles..
          41k to 28k total...

I suck..

Comment

truckstop, How on earth did you get expert "Air Defense"?

Comment

1.9412 K/D Ratio. I'm close to 2.0 =) Although it should be higher, I destroyed some server last night and still waiting for the damn stats to updates. My ratio last night was like 60:1 before I got banned by the crazy admins.
              xfire: chodda
              steam: w0ofz

Comment

14,000 deaths 42,000 kills (rounded). a ratio of 2.96 according to BF2s. but few deaths are from Disconnected. always seem to disconnect at least once a round if lucky 2 on average now days

Comment

i die a ot juat runni ginnto trees in jets.

Comment

Originally posted by SergB
                    ever since the patch you only need 20 kills no time needed....

Comment

Originally posted by SergB
                      Play Iron Gator on SF...play SEALS and just man the ESSEX's anti-air...you'll have it in no time.

Comment

of corse I got more kills than deaths..

Comment

Originally posted by BadToad
                          Play Iron Gator on SF...play SEALS and just man the ESSEX's anti-air...you'll have it in no time.
                          uhhhhhh yea i got it on sharquilpin......:laugh:

Comment

Im thinking the only way your K/d should be lop sided is one of these reasons..
                            you only play with you paddles out for revives..
                            you strictly play AT firing rocket sin broad view of tanks..
                            you never drive a tank/plane/Heli.
                            You figure the engy class is meant for infantry..

Comment

Carefull there! Some of just were not very good ITB.

But I'm feeling much better now!

Comment

Working...
                              X