Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your stats: Do you have more kills than deaths? Or Vica versa...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Your stats: Do you have more kills than deaths? Or Vica versa...

We all have an opposite in the world, somewhere there is some guy with 0.5 KDR in opposition to my 2.0

Comment

I have way more deaths than kills and I doubt that will ever change. When I 1st started playing, I had no clue what was going on. Started with a K/D ratio of about 0.4. Its now up to 0.7 (one month later = 150 hours) and I have a much better understanding of the game.

The reason why I know my K/D ratio will never be much better is because I am probably the most unlucky BF2 player, hands down. I can go through entire maps where I will die within 5 seconds of spawning. I can have 5 spawn points to choose from and somehow will pick the one that is about to be hit with arty or a heli/plane/armor will be right infront of my spawn point. Sometimes I wish there was a medal for fastest death after spawning. I would have the longest streak!

Why I still play is sometimes a mystery, but there are some days when I am on fire. Those are the days that keep me coming back for more :evil: !

Comment

38000 kills and bit over 23000 deaths. 23000 kills with infantry weapons, 3000 with explosives and the rest with vechiles.

Comment

i am curious about the people with the high ratio. Do you guys go for flags or is it just about the kills? It seems that a majority of my deaths come from capping flags. I am at around .7 something.

Comment

I have a 3:1 K/D ratio mostly infantry and Im almost a General. Look me up on bf2s.com under SSgt_Diaz... The easiest way is to be commander in large maps and all the kills from arty will add up to your stats. Of course you will not see the kills on the scoreboard, because of the early days people exploiting commander. But it will track the kills....

Comment

2.0 sum KD, over 50k kills

Comment

In the sig...

Comment

Hehe every class I play with actually all classes are above 1.0 And my K/D Ratio is 1.2880 Almost 1.3

But I noticed a huge, huge change in my gameplay and K/D Ratio but it's hard to get my K/D ratio higher.. But yesterday I got gold again as Engi. with a K/D of 2.3 I got lots of more golds lately *Is going to check BF2S for that..*

Comment

2:1 K/D if I combine all of my accounts together. Otherwise, stay away from me when I'm in a helo. >;-)~

Comment

0.55 k/d ratio and rising

this is the 1st fps game ive played and started in april 06, havent learned to fly the heli or plane yet and my tank/apc skills sux

Comment

yeah i jsat die,i spawn on the carrier,BOOM arty comes down,i spawn again oh lok a pretty bomb BOOM,i spawn again oh loook a sniper plink!i fall dead.so yeah i have bad lck to.

Comment

K/D = 1,78.

But it's increasing, currently I get around 2 - 3 as infantry and 4-6 as armor or in a plane per round.

I think you should at least get a possitive K/D in this game, it's much easier than in other games at least. Because you get revived now and then and so does the enemy, means less deaths and more targets.

Comment

When I started I straight sucked and didn't fully understand the concept of the game fully...now I know secrets/tips etc and I've gotten a lot better.

30,762 kills and 18,186 deaths which puts me right at a 1.6915 k:d ratio...I should be breaking 1.7 tomorrow .

Comment

lol my K/D ratio is probably 1:10

I blame the lag

Comment

Anyone can tank whore.

It takes skill to get kills on the ground.

Comment

Working...
                                X