Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your stats: Do you have more kills than deaths? Or Vica versa...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Your stats: Do you have more kills than deaths? Or Vica versa...

Finally after a while at playing this game i got 6043 k and 6026 d yay me :laugh:

@ SergB - don't forget if some shoots some, and they get revived, person still gets the kill, but the victim doesn't get a death

Comment

more kills than deaths. hmm, i thought more kills was the norm.

Comment

Originally posted by SergB
        Have everybody here more kills then death? Who is dying all the time then?
        Pehaps they are revived by medics all the time

Kills: 15,937
        Deaths: 7,028

If I started a new account I could probably get a higher k/d, because I wasn't very good when I fírst started to play Bf2. My k/d has increased over time though

Comment

kills : 38.265
          deaths : 14.932

Comment

Originally posted by zipp0r
            probably about 60,000 kills and 15,000 deaths

more than half your kills are from plane whoring!

Comment

Originally posted by DeVilish

Just because he's good in a jet doesn't make him a "whore".....I play everything from tanks to infantry to helo's and I wreck house no matter what mode I choose. Please save your labels for someone that cares

Comment

I have 4000 more kill's than deaths.

Comment

I think because I started out as a noob and got blown to **** everytime I spawned I got high deaths... right now though I'm working it even... got about 2900 kills 3200 deaths and closing

Comment

i play or fun
                    i really have notgotten that many kills
                    Kills:366
                    Deaths:915

im not out to be the best but, who cares you know?

ha whatever its only a game
                    the best game ever

Comment

Originally posted by DeVilish
                      and? kills are kills.....

Originally posted by *-Hilliar-*
                      I think because I started out as a noob and got blown to **** everytime I spawned I got high deaths... right now though I'm working it even... got about 2900 kills 3200 deaths and closing
                      most of my deaths came from the same thing, spawning infront of a tank/arty/loads of enemies, then being tked as well. i bet its at least half my deaths

Comment

Mine is just better than 1:1 and Im satified with that... like many others I was utter garbage at this game when I first started and had like .3 KDR... I was coming off a year and a half playing World of Warcrap so my FPS abilities were very rusty. Im sorting that out and improving the ratio every day. Still though, I focus on the team activities like healing, reviving and resupplying my comrades.

And for these pilots who have 2,300 hours in jets and a 12:1 KDR, I totally discount them from the statistics due to the situation with jets in vanilla BF2.

Comment

The real trick is to look under weapons in bf2s.com and check your KDR there. That will tell you if you can hang on the ground or not.

Comment

finally above 1,5 KDR and 1,0 as infantry

Comment

when i first started the game i was normally about 200 deaths behind kills but once i got going and unloxking things i got now almost 3,000 kills over deaths

Comment

Now I have more kills than deaths, but before I was a noob and had a K : D of .6 or something. But I've turned it around, and I'm too lazy to make another account *just* for better stats. IMO stats are just for pride and bragging

Comment

Working...
                                X