• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: blackhawks and fatboys

never played with the old 1's ... sso i would like try them

Comment

No no, keep them the way they are. I love when noobs go to the Black Hawks, especially when they all pile in. Easy, easy kills. I've taken a few down in an APC and tank. I much rather keep it that way.

Comment

The Blackhawk guns need some loving. The old problem was Engies constantly repairing, so it was near impossible to destroy as well as overpowered splash damage. Now the guns are pathetic.

In the old days if you saw or heard a Blackhawk coming you'd hide or run for you life, now I laugh and think easy target.... no need to take cover.

Comment

how can we make EA listen to us so that they will fix the choppers???

Comment

Nerfing the BH sucked....

Now mashtuur will never be as fun as it once was :cry:

You were SUPPOSED to be scared for your life if you heard the BH... it wasn't SUPPOSED to be easy to take out.

What they should have done, was beef up the fatties.. but not quite to BH status.... not the other way around

Comment

The blackhawk miniguns are way weaker than the PLA/MEC version now. We tried solo transport heli duelling, and the PLA chopper on wake owned the black hawk everytime. Pretty fun, gain some altitude, then let the heli go into a spin while switching guns quickly and shooting at the other heli. lol That was 1.22 though.

Comment

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

do the words TRANSPORT and CHOPPER mean anything to you?

Comment

Originally posted by MrBenis
                  OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

do the words TRANSPORT and CHOPPER mean anything to you?
                  Does SHOT DOWN BEFORE REACHING THE TARGET AREA mean anything to you?

Comment

Completely agree, never understood why people felt they had a problem taking blackhawks down it was great fun being in one on the minigun but equally fun grabbing a couple of jeeps with a squad and shooting them down. It was a pain if your team were junk and just didn't try to neutralise the threat but thats wasn't the fault of the game, it was the players.

Comment

People are still arguing over this?

Man...will they just increase the armor on these things already???

Comment

The best thing would be to go back to the patch 1.12(SF one) and just fix some issues/glitches/bugs that would be the greatest game ever made cuz it was the best part of BF2

Comment

Working...
                        X