Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have found an aimbot site, can i get it shut down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I have found an aimbot site, can i get it shut down?

Originally posted by Blakjax

EDIT... btw, game hacking is not illegal, so you cant shut them down.
    Thats where your wrong friend.Game hacking is against EA/Dice's EULA and PB's as well.Violation of a manufacturer's EULA is illigal and therefore litigation can,and sometime does occur.Did you even bother to read the EULA's completely?

Comment

we (afnation) don't seem to have any problem catching hackers
      PBBans, Hub, PBBans Hub, Live bans, stream, streaming, pbucon, MBI, Master Ban Index, MCI, Master Config Index, MSI, Master Stream Index, MPI, Master Player Index, PunkBuster, Punk Buster, Even Balance, EvenBalance, anti cheat, anticheat, anti-cheat, GUID, GUIDs cod, cod4, sof2, rtcw, q3, aa3, aapg, bf2, bf3, bf4, bf2142, ro2, Enemy Territory, America's Army, Return, Castle, Wolfenstein, Call of Duty 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 2, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield 1942, Battlefield 2142, Battlefield Vietnam, Red Orchestra 2, Rising Storm

Comment

As someone said earlier, you cant shut them down. But why would you want to? Let kids with rich parents pay for hacks that will only last until the next PB update. Then watch that kid get hardware banned, then pay for a new system just to hack again.

He looses a ton of money, and wastes a lot of time. In the meantime I'll play the right way and kill any hacker.

Seriously though, people in the counter-strike community have been crying over hackers for years now. Whats the best way to defeat these hackers? Get to the point where you're so good that you can beat the hackers with pure skill.

Comment

Working...
        X