Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have found an aimbot site, can i get it shut down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have found an aimbot site, can i get it shut down?

People say theres no such thing, but ive just found a video, a full 5 min vidoe of it in action.

Is it possible to get the site shut down? And i know the site adress, so does anyone know where i can report it? It fools PB see, so if i report all the fools using it will be stat wiped.

Re: I have found an aimbot site, can i get it shut down?

If it belongs to a certain "Security" site whos name is 3 letters (like ABC) then the important people already know about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Consultant01
      If it belongs to a certain "Security" site whos name is 3 letters (like ABC) then the important people already know about it.
      Ahhhhh, very sneaky!

Comment

Originally posted by funk3h
        People say theres no such thing, but ive just found a video, a full 5 min vidoe of it in action.

Is it possible to get the site shut down? And i know the site adress, so does anyone know where i can report it? It fools PB see, so if i report all the fools using it will be stat wiped.
        Dont beleive the blurb.....it may say it fools PB, but that doesnt mean it does. It also claims to spoof PB screenshots...but it doesnt (i have seen them)

Apparently some of his customers arent to happy at the moment (according to Punkbuster at least)

If its the one thats been around for a while, i wouldnt worry, those who need to know, know about it

Comment

Originally posted by Consultant01
          You got it, ah, i just came across it. My freind was showing me.
          He's a twat IMO, why use cheats?

I would never use an aimbot as it would get you banned form the whole of BF2 wouldn't it?

Comment

You all forget that MSX Security are just one of the developers of a lame BF2 hack that dumbasses pay for. But the point is theres alot of websites that have BF2 hacks, alot of people have made them, there isn't just one group who make hacks.

And no you cannot shut it down, why? its there website, they pay for the hosting, so unfortunatly no, unless they do something illegal.

Comment

Punkbuster needs to get off their butts and defeat this, we tested it and it does work and does beat punkbuster. ****es me off I get one shotted by people using it out there...

Comment

EA and PB have known about that site for a long time, there will always be sites of this type so not much can be done about it,

lets just say that those people who waste their money on crap like this, are basically throwing it out the window because they dont work...

the aimbot video your talking about was not filmed on a ranked server..

Comment

It is known already by EA as well as by bfroe. As for testing it I wouldn't suggest that. It is not PB's fault though it works differently then PB does so that is why it cant detect it. PB is doing exactly what it is designed to do at that instance. Point is it is wrong and hopefully the site will be shut down. Our suggestion to the players is to stay away from this and all cheats.

Indian you are right about that video but... All I will say!

Comment

Originally posted by =IMO=THJones
                    Punkbuster needs to get off their butts and defeat this, we tested it and it does work and does beat punkbuster. ****es me off I get one shotted by people using it out there...
                    ditto
                    PB are llllllazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy idiots !! !
                    yeah yeah yeah - PB catched a HD process not ram process
                    so why not do both????
                    not hard!

and
                    we try hard to catch these clowns (hackers) and bann themm
                    we get fewer and fewer (maybe they quit tying on our server ! )

Comment

Only hacks that are punkbuster proof are private hacks, and to keep a hack private it would be wise to use it only yourself.

1 out of 300,000 hacking, oh my!

An aimbot would make me worse, I can already aim pretty damn well and a stupid bot can't prioritize targets on the run (Kill in order: PKM whore, rifles, shotguns, pistols, sniper).

Aimbot could just as well just aim for the sniper while you are being mowed down by a PKM.

Comment

Originally posted by TopGunGreg
                        ditto
                        PB are llllllazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy idiots !! !

and
                        we try hard to catch these clowns (hackers) and bann themm
                        we get fewer and fewer (maybe they quit tying on our server ! )
                        my problem is unless they use the commander assets part of the hack i don't know if they are using it or if are just great shots, i really don't want to ban someone for being good, as long as this has been out there you would think someone at punkbuster would figure out how to identify it when it's being used...so far we have only been able to prove 1 person was using it on our server and banned him, but it makes me suspicious of others...

Comment

Its true, I have seen the video for the aimbot and its terrible, the aimbot flicks all over the place and the accuracy is pretty sucky, the only thing thats really valueable to the cheater is the wallhack.

Sad thing is legit good players who are good with weapons etc end up getting ban.

Comment

Originally posted by =IMO=THJones
                            my problem is unless they use the commander assets part of the hack i don't know if they are using it or if are just great shots, i really don't want to ban someone for being good, as long as this has been out there you would think someone at punkbuster would figure out how to identify it when it's being used...so far we have only been able to prove 1 person was using it on our server and banned him, but it makes me suspicious of others...
                            Why don't you stream the MBL and that should solve your problem. The hacks from MSX security have been known about long enough that PB should take care of them. So, even if someone has been caught and they are on the MBL. If you aren't streaming it then nothing is going to happen.

Comment

report it to the punkbuster forums yet?

Comment

Working...
                              X