Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you fly a helicopter on the top edge of an Ice Cream Cone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How do you fly a helicopter on the top edge of an Ice Cream Cone?

mouse and arrows=more control i think

Comment

nah man, straight up arrow keys is the way to do it!

Comment

can someone post pics of this crazy feat.

Comment

Originally posted by Jmunee3o5
          i use arrow keys. after a long time of flyin the chopper ( you can check my stats ) i am happy to tell you how to do it.

make sure your chopper is at 100% acceleration, nose down, strafe to the left or right while pushing your nose down. make sure to slightly tilt the crop of the chopper to the direction you want to cone to spin. practice that and you will come up with it. technique varies.

PS: i hate joystick jocks. ill own all you bitches w/ my arrow keys!
          :laugh: Same here dude, I'm a keyboard warrior. Anyone who has flown with me can contest that I can spin the nose of the heli on a dime using keyboard only. I don't need a joystick or even key and mouse, keyboard only does the job for me.

I find it a handy tactic. I can spin the heli above a tank, APC, jeep, flag or whatever and kill anything below me and they can't hit me. For some reason I prefer to go anti-clockwise, dunno why. Then there is also there wider circles that I'll do around bases, the tighter circles I usually only do on top of vehicles.

Keyboard only FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by PBAsydney
            oh yeah?

Type 2 keywords and click on the 'Fight !' button. The winner is the one which gets best visibility on Google.

.. soz.. just had to do it..

Comment

Type 2 keywords and click on the 'Fight !' button. The winner is the one which gets best visibility on Google.

Comment

not to be off topic....
                but what is the best/cheap joystick?
                i hear the extreme 3d pro has calibration issues

Comment

Originally posted by <<R2>>Capt.HKS
                  :laugh: Same here dude, I'm a keyboard warrior. Anyone who has flown with me can contest that I can spin the nose of the heli on a dime using keyboard only. I don't need a joystick or even key and mouse, keyboard only does the job for me.

I find it a handy tactic. I can spin the heli above a tank, APC, jeep, flag or whatever and kill anything below me and they can't hit me. For some reason I prefer to go anti-clockwise, dunno why. Then there is also there wider circles that I'll do around bases, the tighter circles I usually only do on top of vehicles.

Keyboard only FTW!
                  KB doesnt surprise me, helo pilots can tell why the KB only is very close to actual flight.

Comment

Are there any specific configs for the choppers? Ic there are some finetune options like pitch and stuff but i have no idea what the optimal settings are. Any advice here?
                    I allready can control the chop pretty good since its very similair as the handling in Codename Eagle (father of bf) but i think the choppers horizontal turning speed is a little slow. Can i adjust this?

Comment

Working...
                    X