Jesus WHY!!!!! why is there always a asshat in every server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jesus WHY!!!!! why is there always a asshat in every server

but then they would get to 50.000 by stad padding and come on the normal servers :P

Comment

I notice this kind of crap on very few servers. I stick to my favorites for a reason. I suggest looking for better servers and sticking with them once you find them.

Comment

YAY!

I'm a asshat.

Comment

Holy Old thread Batman.....

Ya might not be an asshat but you get the award for resurrecting a thread thats 3 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by Panzerfaust Monk View Post
            "Kicking Player for having an above average ping of 27."

Yeah, I could see that happening. :laugh:
            it did

Comment

Old thread is old.

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi sauce
                Old thread is old.
                Then gtfo, retard.

Comment

Originally posted by HypnosisFX
                  That would be nice, a level resriction server. if you dont have more than 50,000 Global points then you can't play on it. man now thats a idea that should be sent to EA but they would mess that up as well.
                  50,000 points?!?! That's bloody retarded. I've been playing BF2 since it came out, can hang with the best of them and have been sitting in the 30,000's for awhile. Just because I don't whore anything, grenades/air and have 300,000,000 points, doesn't mean I'm not worthy...

Just my .02

Comment

So you can make these threads, and we can subsequently read them later and figure out if we were the perpetrator.

Originally posted by HypnosisFX
                    That would be nice, a level resriction server. if you dont have more than 50,000 Global points then you can't play on it. man now thats a idea that should be sent to EA but they would mess that up as well.
                    You forget that most Asshats are very dedicated in being Asshats as they've played the game just as long as the Vets.

Or;

Sometimes the Asshat may just be a frustrated player who's team is inefficient, and unorganized and instead of cursing, logging out, just decides to make the best out of the situation and fool around.

I've had to resort to "Asshatery" after spending 20 minutes trying to get off the carrier on Wake. But I find it still more mature than spamming in caps, or yelling at the commander for a "!@#$ Airdrop!"

Comment

Originally posted by imported_SpungE View Post
                      I wonder if it's against the ROE to kick people below the games rating.
                      Hard to decide not knowing if their parents actually bought them the game.
                      :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by GaMMAfan
                        Then gtfo, retard.

Comment

Working...
                        X