Jesus WHY!!!!! why is there always a asshat in every server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesus WHY!!!!! why is there always a asshat in every server

Well me and my bro Tobacco are sniping off the construction site tower. Then lego399 who decided to always stand in my line of site. Why why is there always some little 14 year punk in a server always trying to block you line of fire,parking a jeep in front of the jet or anything to disrupt your game. this game needs a 18+ game rating. the other night i hear a commander giving order's over the Voip. he sounded like he was 11.

Re: Jesus WHY!!!!! why is there always a asshat in every server

My best bet would be locked ranked servers, Ive played in a few of those, and you have to be qualified to be able to join it, only problem is that its not too populated.

Comment

You're not supposed ot be able to lock ranked servers. Or even have private slots for that matter.

Comment

ranked cant be locked unless you misuse the reserve slots thing
        best thing you can do is go to a well admined server. put =IMO= in your browser search and try out our 64 slot ranked server, it's mostly karkand, mashtur, and sharqi with a few airmaps sprinkeld into the mix

Comment

Can you put a requirement on BF2cc that they be a certain rank without violating ROE?

Comment

Originally posted by HypnosisFX
            Well me and my bro Tobacco are sniping off the construction site tower. Then lego399 who decided to always stand in my line of site. Why why is there always some little 14 year punk in a server always trying to block you line of fire,parking a jeep in front of the jet or anything to disrupt your game. this game needs a 18+ game rating. the other night i hear a commander giving order's over the Voip. he sounded like he was 11.
            that is why you play at night when all the kids have gone to bed much more adults are around to play

Comment

Originally posted by Harmor
              Can you put a requirement on BF2cc that they be a certain rank without violating ROE?

Don't think so.....could be wrong though.

Comment

Originally posted by {Sn][per} ELI
                You're not supposed ot be able to lock ranked servers. Or even have private slots for that matter.
                you can set reserve slots on a ranked server. in fact you could misuse it to make a ranked server private,

Comment

Locked or restricting anyone specific is against the rules, or you can get an unranked, but then again everyone cares about points

Comment

I did this a long time ago, before the patches- the "good ol'" days
                    I dont recall it being ranked or not, but my best bet it was ranked. Now i dont think its up anymore

Comment

That would be nice, a level resriction server. if you dont have more than 50,000 Global points then you can't play on it. man now thats a idea that should be sent to EA but they would mess that up as well.

Comment

Originally posted by <}US{> Need_2_Kill
                        everyone cares about points

EA/Dice designed it that way, don't blame me :laugh:

T

Comment

I wonder if it's against the ROE to kick people below the games rating.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. SpungE
                            I wonder if it's against the ROE to kick people below the games rating.
                            I believe so but then if someone wanted to do it they could just like the a$$hat admins that kick because someone has owned them and EA never does anything about them.

But to do that would negate the fun of meeting new BF2 players, the diamonds in the ruff, our clan has had several "New" people to BF2 enlist into =IMO= over the past couple weeks and it's fun to watch new friends grow in skilz and gain rank, to me it brings new much needed life to the game

Comment

If you're trying to talk with Jesus, why the heck did you post here?

Comment

Working...
                              X