Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jesus WHY!!!!! why is there always a asshat in every server

Originally posted by Sir. SpungE
    I wonder if it's against the ROE to kick people below the games rating.
    You can kick anyone, just have a real excuse (or a nice cover up excuse )

Comment

Originally posted by <}US{> Need_2_Kill
      You can kick anyone, just have a real excuse (or a nice cover up excuse )
      "Kicking Player for having an above average ping of 27."

Yeah, I could see that happening. :laugh:

Comment

Your mistake was sniping off the tower. That place attracts idiots, you included.

Comment

I had that happen to me, I was shooting at a guy and some idiot ran in front of me and got killed, then punished me for it, stupid F***head.

Comment

Or just kick with a blank response

"KICKING!!! noob1"

Comment

Originally posted by Panzerfaust Monk

I got kicked for a high ping of 10 once, and I was on the server for like 5 sec, same for TKing I had just joined and got kicked for TKing...I didn't even get a chance to shoot my gun:hmm:

Comment

Originally posted by Panzerfaust Monk

A good one is kicking to make room for a member/admin. I was doing quite alot of damage in the Havoc on Oman one round and then i end up getting kicked for the admin. Funny how it was me (on the top of the scoreboard) and not the low ranked people with minus points TK'ing for the jets on the airfield, that gets kicked.

So if someone is tearing up your server, just kick them and say "making room for member/admin"

Comment

Originally posted by RpTheHotrod
                  If you're trying to talk with Jesus, why the heck did you post here?
                  cause i thought he p[layed BF2 as well, hmm let me head of to the CSS forums maybe he is there..lol

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto
                    that is why you play at night when all the kids have gone to bed much more adults are around to play
                    Still though even some of the adults can be asshats too.

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro Satanus
                      Still though even some of the adults can be asshats too.
                      True. I've played with hella cool kids and rediculously immatrue adults. I don't think age is any indicator in regards to character.

Weekends can be full of adult drunks which can be worse than sober kids.

Comment

I agree it sucks big time, I was commanding on Dalian last night on the Essex playing Engy hiding as one does and two players are spamming 'Lets go', 'No way' over the intercom. We are losing heavily so I head to the deck to man the AA and I see they are both sitting in the attack chopper and had been all round, needless to say I suicided and M95'd them both in the face. Hereby adding to my very limited intentional TK's, so W01fie don't play cunny funts go and ass around in the enemy base with C4 or somethin at least that helps your team!!!

Comment

Yeah, there's no avoiding it. Just IRL, there is a percentage of people that are great, some indifferent, and some evil. But because inside the game there are no consequences for being an very bad person, a lot more people will tend to be that way.

I always forgive TK's unless it was obviously intentional. I just remember their name. Then if they kill me again I award them a penalty. But after the third time I'll spend the rest of the night hunting them.

Comment

Maybe if theres an asshat on every server you go on ....., YOUR THE ASSHAT!!!

damn i hate reverse logic :cry:

j/k btw :P

Comment

Originally posted by HypnosisFX
                              That would be nice, a level resriction server. if you dont have more than 50,000 Global points then you can't play on it. man now thats a idea that should be sent to EA but they would mess that up as well.
                              Shining example of rank restrictive servers is Americas Army, its great

Comment

18+ rateing only makes 14- kids wantf it more. The only way to get around that is to get like there ss # or drive licence, and even then" hey dad! i want to play this game.

Comment

Working...
                                X