Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you wish you could change your BF2 name?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do you wish you could change your BF2 name?

Id love to change my name i feel i have one of the worst names in bf2 i mean stephen1987 lol :laugh:

Comment

im registrated under gun it soldier for everything. i own gun it soldier from 120 to 140. depending on wat we are talking bout.

Comment

The only reason I'd like to change my name is because my typical ID is Slugfly, but in BF2 it's DrSlugfly. I'm not sure why I used this particular account, but I did... I also have a Slugfly account but I'd love to be able to delete all my Slugfly stats and then transfer everything to it from DrSlugfly.

Comment

Nope I got the name I wanted. I don't need a name like XxXShadowSniper_Death_Slayer6_6_6XxX I just use my real name in every game I play.

Comment

Yeah, but it would just be to remove the clan tag in front of it

Comment

For some reason i like my username and i want to keep it

Comment

I understand wanting to be able to change your name.

However there is a BIG problem with the ability to do so.

Lameness. Folks would be changing their names so they arnt associated with their normal names when they feel like going to a server and grief the heck outta people.
                Sorta like putting a mask over ones head, when you feel like being a dipsh8t and going in and robbing a bank.

Comment

If I had it to do over again, I would have made my "name" my clan tag, and then if I wanted to change my name I could just change my "clan tag."

I'm still only sergeant, but even so I don't want to lose EVERYTHING, I mean in some cases I worked real hard for these awards. Especially the Gold/Silver/Bronze stars, your lookin at a man who played 42 for years and not once, NOT ONE TIME got a gold/silver/bronze. So getting any of those 3, let alone all of them is a fluke for me. Of course all 3 were as commander but I ain't complainin.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_jimmy_norton
                    I say no. It would make it much harder for server admins to keep an eye on players that cause trouble.
                    That's what IP bans are for.

When I first started playing BF2, I was in a clan that had just added BF2 to its list of game divisions. So, without knowing that you couldn't change your name, I made a name with the clan tags as part of it. Needless to say, I left that clan a while back and had to make a new account without the clan tags. Goodbye unlocks and points... I've since exceeded the amount of points I had with the original account, but it would have been nice to keep them. I'd be a Master Sergeant by now!

Comment

Yes I'd love to change it.. Now it's like KoMeT*[NL] with all the ASCII etc... I'm not that fancy of all the capital and small letters.. It's just like those stupid MSN ASCII whores.. Hmmm

My #1 Feature that Dice can't even ruin gameplay (Hopefully) with would be a name change thingy just like when they implemented the clan prefix thing..

~ Komet

Comment

I would like to change my name, i hate how I spelled it. I wasnt really thinking. EA should charge to change names. They might actually do it if they are making money, and people wont be changing it four times a day if it costs 5 bucks a pop.

Comment

Love my name, got it in beta and release. (I forget if beta names carried over).

Same as my username here.

Comment

i'd love the account name change, i want to take out my tag becuase when the game first out it didn't me an option to put in a prefix.

Comment

Working...
                            X