Bunny Hopping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bunny Hopping

I run a clan along with some others and we have set a few rules to our BF2 server which I am starting to question if they are the right rules to inforce. One of those rules is BUNNY HOPPING.

In my forums I am not getting much feedback so I thought I would come in here and see what you all thought. Now I feel that you can't shoot while you hop around so to me B. Hopping is taken care of, but come to find out there alot of people in my clan who think you should not beable to hop around when you are trying to get away from being shot at. If I am shooting at somebody and that person is shooting at me and lets say I spray away and miss him and he is still popping me. Now should I sit still put my hands up and say kill me or do whatever it takes to get out of the line of fire.

Please give me some input guys and gals I really need it!

Thank You!
    -TS8-fletch ts8clan.com

Re: Bunny Hopping

i hate all bunny hoppers, therefore i hate you :hmm:

Comment

do whatever it takes to get out of the line of fire.
      That's my motto, but I have been kicked from servers for doing that....trying to save my own damn life.

Comment

Dont hop away, take cover! If there inst anything to cover at, what the hell are you doing in open site!!?

Comment

Like I always say; use whatever exploits the game allows that are not bannable by admins/ROE because everyone else will use them against you.

Comment

hop till you drop

Comment

Originally posted by <}US{> Need_2_Kill
              Dont hop away, take cover! If there inst anything to cover at, what the hell are you doing in open site!!?
              So if I am crossing the street which happens to be an open area and I am getting shot at by some sniper who is hiding on some building and I am unable to sprint anymore that I should not do my best to get out of the way which happens to be jumping a couple of times. I guess I should just just drop my weapon then drop my pants throw my hands up and turn around and let him shoot me in rump.

fletch

Comment

I learn't how to blow away bunnyhoppas ages ago. Only from close range but.

Comment

well if ur crossing a street and a sniper spots u just move in different directions abit so he cant hit u while ur sprint charges :hmm:

AND whats ur sprint meter doing all the way down only use sprint when ur going to heal someone revive someone repair a vehicle in the line of fire
                  or GOING FOR COVER :hmm:

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkenPirate
                    hop till you drop
                    Sums it up.

I seem to score more points when I mix in "living" vs. being dead. Therefore, if an APC is firing rounds in my direction and I'm trying to cross a street, guess what, I'm hoping like the easter bunny.

Clans that put rules in against bunny hoping, and then play in competitive matches are cutting themselves short. No wonder most of them get pwnt in match play.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Misfit
                      Sums it up.

I seem to score more points when I mix in "living" vs. being dead. Therefore, if an APC is firing rounds in my direction and I'm trying to cross a street, guess what, I'm hoping like the easter bunny.

Clans that put rules in against bunny hoping, and then play in competitive matches are cutting themselves short. No wonder most of them get pwnt in match play.
                      Very good point! I like that one!

Comment

I don't mind people jumping up a few times but there are some people who stretch it. One guy was bouncing around with the hop and crouch like he had epilepsy then he'd go prone and get a one shot kill and continue owning until shots actually registered on his epileptic-hitbox. Alot of people do this. I will jump away from a tank or a tight situation but not go crazy and...jump-crouch-jump-crouch-jump-prone-crouch-jump-crouch-prone..etc

Comment

Just remember that each jump takes off like 20% of your stamina bar. Let them jump all they want. A well placed grenade will make short work of them since they can't sprint away from it. I jump to avoid vehicle fire. The rest of the time, I dive behind cover like respawning didn't exist (which is how all of us should play). There are only so many medics in the game, and only a handful of them will revive you. In the mean time, it's run, hop, dive, pray until your air support arrives.

Comment

Even before the 1.2 patch, the "NO Bunny Hopping" rule was always a little noobish to say the least.

Now it falls into the nonsensical rule category.

Comment

I hate bunny hopping, its the worst tactic ever...made, and then left for the noobs IMO

Originally posted by fletch
                              Thank You!
                              -TS8-fletch ts8clan.com
                              and by the way, I dislike your clan..an admin banned me because I killed him like 5 times in a row

Comment

Working...
                              X