Driving The Buggy On The Essex!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Driving The Buggy On The Essex!!!

GRAW = Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter. It's the follow-up to the original Ghost Recon. I haven't played GRAW, but I was a huge GR fan when it was released (around 2001 or so, if memory serves). That was similar to Flashpoint in many ways - very tactical, focus on stealth rather than outright firepower and brute force, one-shot-one-kill with the vast majority of the guns... The original and the two expansions (Desert Siege and Island Thunder) are available as a bundle now for a very reasonable price. I forget now (I've had all three since they were first released), but I think something like £10 would get you it in the UK. It looks a little dated now (but prettier than OFP), but it's still a good game if you want to try something tactical.

The main differences with OFP are no driveable vehicles (ground-pounding all the way - although you do come up against enemy armour), and rather than being in a large-scale battle you're a very small squad of special operations soldiers...

Comment

Re: Driving The Buggy On The Essex!!!

Ah, my bro is in a clan for that in the US lol. He goes off about it being good. Ill wait for QW and OFP:AA though. More my line of thing.

QW isnt but i think i may dable in it as my clan NUTZ (Currently No.1 in BFV Clanbase ladder even though we aint played it for over a year lol) seem to be edging towards that

As for BF2, Ive had as much as i can chew. Got a inf clan war tomorrow and in the open cup. Will finish these with the 1.3 patch :cry: and thats it for me one thinks

Comment

Working...
      X