Driving The Buggy On The Essex!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Driving The Buggy On The Essex!!!

Okay, I'll leave you guys trapped on the runways then if it's that hard...

If it's that easy to ground a team's air power then I guess all the jet whores will have to become infantry and we'll never see another plane in the sky.

Comment

YOu **** gav, Jet boys train hard to be as good as they are, Annoying yes but least there good at something. Seems like you are one of those annoying turds. ANd most people who are good in jets are good on the ground. Yes i agree theres a set few that TK for jets etc, but i know if a CLAN member is in a jet, He's also good on the ground at least.

You need an acid enima youth cause you talk alot of s**t

Comment

Originally posted by Rexophane
        The vehicle feature drops young attractive women on Zatar Wetlands. I guess EA never expected anyone to find out.
        :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by dEaDi
          YOu **** gav, Jet boys train hard to be as good as they are, Annoying yes but least there good at something. Seems like you are one of those annoying turds. ANd most people who are good in jets are good on the ground. Yes i agree theres a set few that TK for jets etc, but i know if a CLAN member is in a jet, He's also good on the ground at least.

You need an acid enima youth cause you talk alot of s**t
          Ah, the flames have started. Grow up, child, and read what I actually wrote.

First off, I didn't say that the jet whores weren't good pilots. Secondly, I didn't say there weren't good on the ground either. Thirdly, I never mentioned anyone TKing for planes. All I said was that if this issue was so bad, then all the pilots would have to be ground-pounders instead. Look at my post, it's right there. That's all I said. No more, no less.

You of course have never met me, nor spoken to me on this forum before, but somehow you appear to think you know what my opinions are on everything without actually bothering to ask me first.

I'm simply saying that I don't see how commanders being able to airdrop jeeps onto runways is going to stop people getting the jets off the ground. There really are solutions to this problem if you think about it. If the issue really is as crippling as you seem to be implying, then I expect to see all jets grounded. When I next see a jet in the sky however (which I rather suspect will be the very next time I play a BF2 map that has jets), I'll know that they really can get around this imagined vehicle drop problem after all.

Comment

I aint sinking to your level, you carry on been butt ****ed

Comment

I'm not the one being butt ****ed. I can see how to get around the problem if there's a car on the runway that I'm trying to get a jet down. Those who can't see the solution to this problem are the ones getting butt ****ed.

You aren't sinking to my level? Yeah okay. A quick glance at the thread will soon reveal who said what to whom and when.

So as I said, I'll leave you to be stranded in your jet. I have better things to do than converse with people whose literary skills are limited to flames and expletives for those who disagree with them.

Comment

FIne mate, not my problem, i've already give up on BF2, and so are many others.

Here's a good thread you should read if you think BF2 is so wonderful mate. EA loves you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Again, I'll have to ask you read my posts in this thread and others to get to know something of my opinions before you go making wildly-off-the-mark assumptions. Where exactly have I said I think BF2 is "wonderful"...?

Thanks for the link, I've seen that thread already today. Just because I haven't posted on it doesn't mean I haven't read it. I don't feel the need to express an opinion on every thread going. I agree with some of the points in there, and disagree with others. Since I didn't feel much either way, I declined to comment. If you no longer have any interest in BF2, perhaps you should do the same, and leave these forums for people who still intend to play.

This is the last time I'm going to spell it out for you, so hopefully you'll get the message this time: I'm simply saying there are solutions to this particular problem. Not that the game is crap, or that it's great and has no bugs, or that pilots are noobs, or that pilots can't fight on the ground, or any other words you'll doubtless try to put into my mouth. I haven't said any of those things. Simply that there are ways around the problem of buggies on the runways, if you bother to think about them. When you see jets are still flying in 1.3, you might perhaps realise I'm right.

Comment

this has been done on the Sirver, we have had Dpv races, Tank fights and APC fights on board.

The reason there is so less grip on the Essesx is due to it not being textured for road vechiles, thay havent changed the texture for atleast 5 patches.

Domo

Comment

I take it you need a mod to get the tanks and APCs on the carrier? Alter the vehicle spawn points? Or can you play around with what vehicles get airdropped...?

Comment

lol, fair play. I doesnt really bother me as i hate jets, im a heli whore anyway

I do appologise to you but tring to get through to some people the dire straight of how messed up the game is at the moment (Improper coding) is like drawing blood out of a stone. If people want to play a game thats 80% complete (compared to 90% from 1.0) thats there choice.

I personally hate the commander AND THINK HE SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM THE GAME COMPLETELY. sORRY FOR CAPS :/

I play clan wars and the game is ruined for all the clan community!!! Seen as it took them ages to ruin it even more to this state, i cant see a hot fix for all the problems anytime soon. Specially with the 2142 deadline lol.

Please understand mine (and all the clan community's) frustration with a shabby product. And i bet over 50% of the BF2 community as well!!! Rough estimate of course

Comment

You can count me in that 50% too. As I said above, I've never said BF2 was wonderful, or without its faults and bugs. I hate the bugs, I hate that they're still there and haven't been fixed, and that new ones have been added, and that the patching process is a nightmare and gives no end of problems, followed by hotfixes to repair what the patch broke etc etc etc. I just don't go screaming about it.

Some faults I agree with, some I think are minor and aren't really a problem. Some I don't really care much either way if they keep it or lose it. Some I think definitely should not be fixed (although I know they will be as soon as enough people cry about it).

I don't play in a clan, but I do understand the frustration of players, and I feel it to (though perhaps slightly differently since I play on public servers and not in competitive matches). I'm not part of the "stfu and live with it, it works fine for me so what's your problem?" crowd. We just appear to have a different perspective on this particular issue - I don't think it's much of a problem. I'd rather they fixed the red tag bug than addressed some "issue" where buggies could be dropped on runways in front of jets. At the end of the day, buggies could always be parked on runways by other players (instead of being airdropped into position), and supply crates could always be used in exactly the same way, so I don't think this is a problem now.

Nice to see we can stop the flaming and act more like mature adults...

EDIT: This thread might help you get a better idea of what I think of the patches and where I stand on the whole "crybabies vs got an issue? here's a tissue" thing - http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74744

Comment

Yes man, im chilled but BF2 has a way of winding me up. Games are meant to be enjoyed and its got to be said im hating BF2!!! Hense its time to move on, but nothing to move too

I play on unranked servers now to a bit but even them have been screwed up with stopping this squad switching malarky which was the redeeming point of the game in my eyes. It made it fast paced and intense. 1 man can be 6 in 15 seconds, AWESOME, Bring them on i say, But it just seems that EA favour the Novice over the people who get skilled and keep knocking us down until the game is in such a state that no one want anything to do with it. I suppose all there doing is hurting themselves, Im going shut up now and let them get on with it infact

ANy good games out now??? Before QW & OFP:AA, OFP was amazing, cant wait get back into that game

Comment

I hear GRAW is good, but that'll be even slower-paced than BF2 if it's anything like the original was...

There's always CS / HL2 etc. Far Cry isn't too bad, and the second one should be okay...

Comment

Well slow paced is sound. OFP had missions that took hours and 1 bullet can kill you. I lovge it for its realism and acrucy.

What is GRAW??? Noob question but i dont know :/

I only got BF2 cause i been waiting for OFP2 since 2004, now that looking like 2008 with the upcoming OFP:AA. But i got to admit i got well into the fast action pace of BF2 which as been destroyed biit by bit with every patch

Comment

Working...
                                X