Oooh...
    Buggy
    Carrier
    Iron Gator
    Mayhem
    Actually, the vehicle drop feature drops boats on the Iron Gator map

Comment

Re: Driving The Buggy On The Essex!!!

The vehicle feature drops young attractive women on Zatar Wetlands. I guess EA never expected anyone to find out.

Comment

Now you can have road kills on the enemy's carrier.

Comment

Originally posted by govedob
          Now you can have road kills on the enemy's carrier.
          Omg! I gotta go try that!

Comment

Originally posted by Rexophane
            The vehicle feature drops young attractive women on Zatar Wetlands. I guess EA never expected anyone to find out.
            rofl............

Comment

Originally posted by HowieMandel
              commander put humvees in front of the enemy hanger. kinda humorous. But then, again, kinda lame.
              I can picture this type of tactic in slight variations becoming a standard in matches from now on...

what a horrible feature to add to this game..

Comment

I hoped at least that they would've put in you couldnt drop on the carrier.... sure to be abused.

Comment

This gives me an idea for a "mini-game" while you are waiting for the server to fill up. Drop some buggies on the carrier and have everyone jump in one. The rules are simple. One person to a buggy, no switch to gunner seat, no leaving the car. Players procede to ram into and manouver around the other players in an attempt to get them to drive off the carrier or explode from damage. Last one still alive wins. Kind of a King of the Carrier kind of idea.

Comment

Buggy on the Essex? Yawn.

Comment

DC used to have a Golf Cart on the Carrier if memory serves me correctly

Comment

What's the big deal with enemy commanders blocking the runways with vehicles? You can drive, can't you? You don't even need a licence in BF2... Just jump in the jeep and drive it out of the way of the runway and hey presto, your plane can take off...

Or, as Wargimp (I think it was him) said, just use the missiles/cannon on the jet to blow the buggy up. Where's the problem??

Comment

Originally posted by Gav
                          What's the big deal with enemy commanders blocking the runways with vehicles? You can drive, can't you? You don't even need a licence in BF2... Just jump in the jeep and drive it out of the way of the runway and hey presto, your plane can take off...

Or, as Wargimp (I think it was him) said, just use the missiles/cannon on the jet to blow the buggy up. Where's the problem??
                          YOU SIR ARE A GENIUS!!!

/sarcasm off

I should jump out of the plane, run halfway down the runway, move the vehicle, then run back to the plane, get in, and take off.

All the while not getting killed, not having the plane ganked by a teammate, and not having the plane blown up by an enemy.

Comment

You could do that, or you could, from the comfort of your cockpit, waste the jeep that's in your way, as Wargimp and I both mentioned. Again, where's the problem?

Thank you for the genius comment. I know it was only sarcasm, but it does appear I'm thinking a little more about this than some others are...

Comment

Originally posted by Gav
                              You could do that, or you could, from the comfort of your cockpit, waste the jeep that's in your way, as Wargimp and I both mentioned. Again, where's the problem?

Thank you for the genius comment. I know it was only sarcasm, but it does appear I'm thinking a little more about this than some others are...
                              Waste the jeep in the way??? LOL!! Clearly you haven't actually tried to do that yet....

Comment

obviously your not mate. If you had any sense of the game you sould know the gun faces the sky before you take off, not enabling you to shoot the jeep, der!

Comment

Working...
                                X