BF2 1.3 on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BF2 1.3 on

heres your translation in a nutshell. the patch comes out tuesday and AF comes out 6/6/6 hmm well i wouldent download that day cause look at it 666.

Comment

so, whens hotfix 1.31 out then?

Comment

the patch which will kill the game

Comment

Here this is still easier to read when I posted it on May 9th.

Originally posted by David Champion
          I honestly think it'll be released next week (patch1.3) and AF the following week.
          May 23rd'ish for AF
          I wasn't that far off , But I am sure AF will be released after the patch not with, or shortly after...

Comment

Originally posted by Darthdean1600
            heres your translation in a nutshell. the patch comes out tuesday and AF comes out 6/6/6 hmm well i wouldent download that day cause look at it 666.

someone told me that if u say EA three times at midnight in front of a mirror the devil will appear and kill you.

Comment

Originally posted by baroque
              the patch which will kill the game
              Here we go again..

Comment

Originally posted by NoseKi||s
                Yeah.. We can understand that if we read it a couple of times..
                Yeah, but i bet a person who actually speaks german .. maybe even as her/his mother tongue... would do about 332 times better than babelfish
                I'm German.
                here is my translation:

[...] The boosterpack "Armored Fury (AF)" is planned for release on June 9th, 2006. If this date is correct, a new patch would have to come out before the game is on the shelves. If we try to look into the future a bit, the date 06/06/06 is a real eye-catcher. But only since it's such a nice number: the patch "must" be out much earlier!

Patch coming this week!
                As tempting as a release-date 06/06 may be, it carries one problem: a far too short retracting time for AF on the retailers' side. This happened when the last patch (1.2) was released, which caused frustration and chaos in the Battlefield-community and also caused the online-dealers to become unconcerned.
                The patch didn't work, the boosterpack was removed from the shelves, while some retailers simply continued to sell it. And so one half of the community had EF and could't play it reasonably, while the other half scoffed.
                And since it's impossible to eliminate all bugs even in a tested patch, Dice and EA should allow a time of 14 days between patch and boosterpack.
                If AF is coming out on June 9th, the patch would likely be released by the end of May: that would have to mean the end of this week, if we're precise. And although there is still no word on EA's website, forum-moderator warlord200ad has given an official confirmation in the EAUK-Forum concerning a post which states May 23rd as a release date.
                Wording: "It is sometime next week. That was a official statement" And since warlord has excellent contacts with the Producers of EA, we estimate this declaration to be 100% authentic.

But in his real post he says:
                "It is sometime next week. That was a official statement. I'm not saying it is wrong, but it is not confirmed. Heck i could say it is due out on Monday and AF on Thursday and people might believe me, but its still not official Smile
                I'll leave this open otherwise people will think i'm trying to cover it up, lol"

Comment

that actually made sense.
                  "Crunch's First Officer"
                  twitter: @signaprime

Comment

666- the number of the beast... EA games is devil

Comment

@Sung_Do_Chuck: warlord is definitely having a lot of fun in putting the people off the scent but if you have a close look at the forums you'll find very concrete postings. This one for example:

It was either protagonist or Sentience that said it wuld not be this week but next week. So it is due between now and end of the week. Tuesday is a possiblity, but i won't be waiting around for it if it comes. As i doubt i wil actually be at home
                      Anyway: before the week is out we will know if this is only a rumour Take a look at the news AF vehicles while you are waiting. We found the german manual at the EA Server this night:

it contains pictures of the new civilian vehicles. A red truck and a "muscle car".

and here's the US version

(edit: credits go to TotalBF2 forums ^^)

but it contains no pictures of the vehicles therefor the AF Cover.

Comment

Originally posted by -=Punkbuster=-
                        Anyway: before the week is out we will know if this is only a rumour Take a look at the news AF vehicles while you are waiting. We found the german manual at the EA Server this night:

it contains pictures of the new civilian vehicles. A red truck and a "muscle car".

and here's the US version

(credits to figure this one out goes to the EAUK Forum)

but it contains no pictures of the vehicles therefor the AF Cover.
                        Already found mate; http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showt...781#post941781

Comment

:laugh: Thx mate I was wondering where the guy over at the UK Forums found the link. So the credits go out to TotalBF2. But take a look at the german version. There are pictures of the vehicles inside and I think there were no pictures of the truck and the car published until know. We found the german version after testing some possible shortcuts for the german folder (GER, ger, DE, a.s.o) this evening. There must be other languages also.

Comment

account servers being down say "incoming patch"

Comment

If you want to see it first check this site regularly:

Comment

Last time the patch was released via EA Downloader first. The delay to the large FTP was over 10 hours. So check the EA Downloader at once.

Accounting servers seem to be up again

Comment

Working...
                                X