Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BF2 1.3 on

dude look at our german

cool translation ... at least we know it's not official.

Comment

be looking forward to it.

Comment

I don`t need to understand german to see the ? at the end of the topic title. Looks more like a question than a statement. just me :hmm:

Comment

Sorry, but either thing is not getting released til the 6th of june.

Personally, I'd rather be playing BF2142. Tired of karkand. Tired of Songhua (especially songhua).

Comment

I'd rather play ForgottenHope2 if you ask me but ...

Comment

omg, i cant understand it too, sure its english? if i could read german, i think it would make better sense :P sum1 hu understands this pls reretranslate

Comment

Originally posted by _X_
                dude look at our german

cool translation ... at least we know it's not official.
                All in all that's an interesting question. Patch 1.2 was released via bf2s.com without any announcement. And look at the last patch: 1.22 came out of the blue. I woke up at a sunny thursday and what happend when I turned on my computer? Right, hundreds of messenger icons and mails cotaining only one word: "paaaaaattttch!".

I really don't know what's the problem with this patches but DICE/EA handle them like unreleased games. What I mean is: it's a "patch". Something to improve gameplay, fun a.s.o. Where's the problem to give communities and mods three days forerun? In the end the patch is sometime copied to EA's "largedownloads" FTP and that's it.

Just for me warlords statement is more official than any other source on the web

Cheers, PunK'

Comment

maybe it'll release on 6/6/6

Comment

So does this mean it's coming out on the 23rd for sure?

Comment

Anyone think that if they had propper translators working for them, they'd be able to patch the things that ACTUALLY need patching?

Oh well - I've found a new hobby - I'm selling my navel lint on eBay.

Comment

I want it now! This minute, I don't want to wait

Looking forward to my first HMVEE from above death. And I thought it was quality the first time I dropped a supply crate on a flying plane.

Comment

Yeeeehaaaa!!
                          If it's true what is written there, armored fury will come 06.06.06
                          Keeewl!

Comment

Yeah.. We can understand that if we read it a couple of times..

Originally posted by « R²» P§I
                            Any translator isn't going to be perfect. You have to read it a few times to understand it.
                            Yeah, but i bet a person who actually speaks german .. maybe even as her/his mother tongue... would do about 332 times better than babelfish

Comment

Originally posted by -=Punkbuster=-
                              Hi folks,

I'll try to translate it by my own. This article handles with the issue that EA and DICE should release the patch this time about two weeks before AF is released to prevent any problems comparable to the release of 1.2 and EF. Two weeks are the minimum amount of time to watch if everything goes well and - in case it is not - to postpone AF and release a patch for the patch (remember 1.2 and 1.21). I'll keep my fingers crossed that this does not happen again.

AF is scheduled for the 09th of June in Germany so the patch must come within a few days. The deadline 23rd of Mai bases upon a Thread over at the EAUK Forums. All in all it's only a thread and someone says that it "could" be the 23rd of mai cause he heard someone saying that someone said he heard... and so on Nothing important BUT: there is that post from warlord2000ad that you can find in the Thread:

http://forum.eagames.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=23521

"It is sometime next week. That was a official statement. I'm not saying it is wrong, but it is not confirmed. Heck i could say it is due out on Monday and AF on Thursday and people might believe me, but its still not official"

and in my opinion that's enough proof for a release this week. Call it a gut instinct but warlord has very good contacts to DICE and EA and sometimes an editor has to follow his instincts. And that's what i did in my article. All in all it's a forecast but they have to release the patch as fast as possible if they want to release AF.

Greetings, Punk'

(and sorry for the terrible English)
                              Sounds half promising but we will see tomorrow.

Crosses fingers and toes.

Comment

Let me correct one thing: warlord did not confirm the 23rd. He only said "sometimes next week". We have a close look to the EA FTP and some other sources. Let's see what will happen...

Comment

Working...
                                X