X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 1.3 on

on 23.5 ?

Re: BF2 1.3 on

5/23/06 ? is that what that shizz says ?

Comment

Thank you for that helpful link tooooo what???

Comment

think so.

i dont speak german so if there is someone that could translate it ...

here is translate fot opera:

Patch still comes in this week! Release to 06.06 to also be so enticing likes, offers it a danger nevertheless: the much to short recall time for AF with the dealers. Thus happen with the last Patch (1.2), which led in the Battlefield Community to grind and chaos and with the dispatch dispatch to a kind indifference. The Patch did not run, the booster from the trade was back pulled, there however however by a part of the dealers simply continued to sell. And so half of the players had EF, could it however not properly play, while itself the other over it mokierte. And there one errors themselves with a properly tested Patch not to exclude can put, should DICE and I/O between Patch and the booster releases at least 14 days. If AF comes on 09 June, the Patch should appear thus at the latest at the end of of May. End of the week, if one takes it thus exactly. And during itself on the Website of I/O an announcement, has forum moderator warlord200ad does not even find

wow ... this is more confusing than reading in german

Comment

Better translation:

Since past Thursday everything turns around the decoding of the since Vinci code in German cinemas. We have to read this to the cause taken, also a little between the lines. Our code hides itself however not between the lines, but is with on-line dealer Amazon as date of despatch to be well visibly recognized: booster the luggage Armored Fury (AF) is to be delivered on 9 June 2006 to the customers. If the date is correct, a new Patch must come briefly before the distribution. Spinnt one the thread a little further, jumps the publication date 06.06.06 almost in the eye. However only, because the number is so beautiful, the Patch “must come” this mark substantially in former times. Patch still comes in this week! Release to 06.06 to also be so enticing likes, offers it a danger nevertheless: the much to short recall time for AF with the dealers. Thus happen with the last Patch (1.2), which led in the Battlefield Community to grind and chaos and with the dispatch dispatch to a kind indifference. The Patch did not run, the booster from the trade was back pulled, there however however by a part of the dealers simply continued to sell. And so half of the players had EF, could it however not properly play, while itself the other over it mokierte. And there one errors themselves with a properly tested Patch not to exclude can put, should DICE and I/O between Patch and the booster releases at least 14 days. If AF comes on 09 June, the Patch should appear thus at the latest at the end of of May. End of the week, if one takes it thus exactly. And during itself on the Website of I/O an announcement, has forum moderator warlord200ad in the EAUK forum on post office with the date denomination 23 does not even find. May an official confirmation given. In the wording it is called there to 19. May: “He comes sometime next week. That was an official statement.” Since being lord has excellent contacts to the live-producers of I/O, we evaluate this statement as 100% reliably.

Comment

Yea

were going to need someone to translate this better :/

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. FordMustang
              Yea

look above your post

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. FordMustang
                Yea

really? I found it made perfect sense. :nod: :rofl: :rofl: :wall:

Comment

Originally posted by « R²» P§I
                  look above your post
                  It was just as bad as the first . . .

Comment

Originally posted by jnick
                    It was just as bad as the first . . .

Sorry, if you cant comprehend it. Not that hard

Any translator isn't going to be perfect. You have to read it a few times to understand it. Their isn't any cliff notes or something you can scim though and understand.

Comment

I have heared the same, cool news haha

Comment

cool, if it does i get a birthday present from DICE

Comment

Heh happy almost-birthday if I dont get to say it on Tuesday

Comment

Hi folks,

I'll try to translate it by my own. This article handles with the issue that EA and DICE should release the patch this time about two weeks before AF is released to prevent any problems comparable to the release of 1.2 and EF. Two weeks are the minimum amount of time to watch if everything goes well and - in case it is not - to postpone AF and release a patch for the patch (remember 1.2 and 1.21). I'll keep my fingers crossed that this does not happen again.

AF is scheduled for the 09th of June in Germany so the patch must come within a few days. The deadline 23rd of Mai bases upon a Thread over at the EAUK Forums. All in all it's only a thread and someone says that it "could" be the 23rd of mai cause he heard someone saying that someone said he heard... and so on Nothing important BUT: there is that post from warlord2000ad that you can find in the Thread:

"It is sometime next week. That was a official statement. I'm not saying it is wrong, but it is not confirmed. Heck i could say it is due out on Monday and AF on Thursday and people might believe me, but its still not official"

and in my opinion that's enough proof for a release this week. Call it a gut instinct but warlord has very good contacts to DICE and EA and sometimes an editor has to follow his instincts. And that's what i did in my article. All in all it's a forecast but they have to release the patch as fast as possible if they want to release AF.

Greetings, Punk'

(and sorry for the terrible English)

Comment

Very nice translation *applauds*

Comment

Working...
                              X