No announcement yet.

Which vehicle u run to when u respawn?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Which vehicle u run to when u respawn?

I never put much effort in flying so I hump it everywhere. I'm usually AT so I hang out at critical spots as ground defense. On the rare occasions when my squad is actually a team, I'll hang with them using the most effective kit for our mission.

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaNut
      I carry on running usually. Sometimes I'll hop on to a vehicle as a passenger for a quick ride but I got used to leave the tank, choppers, and planes to the more "skilled"
      Same here. I normally only take armor if no one else is around. Anything is better than letting it stand idle or, worse, having the enemy steal it. Air defense is nice now that you can actually kill helos with the missiles. Also good to be an engy in AA to back up someone else driving a tank.

Comment

I usually run to the buggy. I chose jeep since that was the closest option. But the buggies are much quicker. You can avoid some attacks where as the hummer and ice-cream truck are a bit sluggish. For my squadmates, I honk as much as possible when it's time to go, so that they know it's me, and jump in ASAP before arty/jets attack.

Comment

I normally get a jeep, instead of trying to run for any of the big ticket items. Seems like I have the best chance of getting to a distant flag first instead of bickering over a tank/helo/jet. And since I normally just form a squad, instead of joining one, people are always showing up in my jeep as I drive.

I feel like a regular taxi driver. "Are you talking to me!?"

Comment

Working...
          X