No announcement yet.

Which vehicle u run to when u respawn?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Which vehicle u run to when u respawn?

The buggys and jeeps are the way to go... you have a squad that keeps together...the points will come more easily... speed and the ability to out think your enemy usually gets you plenty of flag captures. The key is communication in this game...oh yes and plenty of ammo!!!!

Comment

jeep and on foot. looking at a line for anything is a waste of time, since the same people over and over go for the same vehicle, and or tk you for even waiting for one. lol

Comment

I chose air defense because I like playing ghost town a lot and recently i figured out how well i t works against infantry and attack choppers.

Comment

Originally posted by shlodd
          I chose air defense because I like playing ghost town a lot and recently i figured out how well i t works against infantry and attack choppers.
          Good point. The AA vehicles in Ghost Town are awesome.

Comment

I usually stick to the ground or I am in a Jeep

Comment

i'd take the jeep, road kills ftw

Comment

I would be the commander hiding in the corner.

But were I not commanding it would be a jeep.

Comment

I'm not going to vote. This depends on my location, how many enemies, what vehicles i could get to without being shot to much or die.

Comment

Boat...

Comment

Armor4tw!!!!

Comment

Certified Armor whore here .. at least as I go for the Armor Badge ... since there is no other way to get it! .. hahaha

Got Expert Engie the other day and it would have never happened unless I was mobile and quick enough to get to the repair points...running across the map just doesn't cut it

Comment

APC would be my first choice, but it depends on what map it is.

Comment

vote enemy tank/apc

kinda sucks that most servers kick for attacking UCBs nowadays, going for USMC tank in karkand or MEC one in sharqi is lots of fun, and can REALLY wreck enemy team, if you keep it intact.

my preference : tank > apc > transport

at start of round I almost always go for transport though, since I can't be bothered with the contest for who gets to drive.. it's usually WAY too long walk from main base to battle, if I don't get it. I don't fly because I suck at it, and there's ALWAYS somebody going for a jet/chopper.

Comment

Originally posted by govedob
                              During my first 100 hours I was always running to the jets or the attack choppers, but the following 500 hours I've been exclusively ground hopping, mainly because of 2 reason:

a) Being 32 years old, I don't see a point in fighting with 5-6 teenagers on the helipad/airstrip waiting for the aircraft to respawn.

b) I find it more challenging staying on the ground and earning the points the hard way.

But lets hear which vehicles do different players prefer. It would be nice to hear some explenations, like for example "prefer apc over tank because..." and so on. Please select only two options in the poll.
                              I went for Jeep and foot. I cant believe there's so many jet hoes! My third option would have been Commander but thats not as common for me as the other options...

He's 32 just incase anyone did'nt get that...

Good poll also!

Comment

I carry on running usually. Sometimes I'll hop on to a vehicle as a passenger for a quick ride but I got used to leave the tank, choppers, and planes to the more "skilled"

Best way to go tank hunting is on foot equipped with AT rockets anyway

Comment

Working...
                                X