No announcement yet.

Which vehicle u run to when u respawn?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which vehicle u run to when u respawn?

During my first 100 hours I was always running to the jets or the attack choppers, but the following 500 hours I've been exclusively ground hopping, mainly because of 2 reason:

a) Being 32 years old, I don't see a point in fighting with 5-6 teenagers on the helipad/airstrip waiting for the aircraft to respawn.

b) I find it more challenging staying on the ground and earning the points the hard way.

But lets hear which vehicles do different players prefer. It would be nice to hear some explenations, like for example "prefer apc over tank because..." and so on. Please select only two options in the poll.

Re: Which vehicle u run to when u respawn?

You forgot 'Jeep'.

I usually get in a jeep so that I can get my squad to where we are going faster.

Comment

I stick to the ground.
      I am only a so-so pilot and I generally leave the armor to the armor whores.
      It is more fun to jump into the action as assault or watch it from your sniper's post.
      In the air you miss half the game and being in a vehicle is a little boring

Comment

Originally posted by Talus
        You forgot 'Jeep'.

I usually get in a jeep so that I can get my squad to where we are going faster.
        Yes I did unfortunately, and that would be my second choise, but I had to select tank this way.

Comment

Meh, I ground pound and command. Im not good at flying and I feel kinda cheap in armor

Comment

I also prefer the jeep or the little buggy since its faster...I used to love to fly but now a days everyone like to bicker or the damn chopper......

Comment

There..I added jeep

Comment

I tried editing the poll but I didn't know how.

Comment

If I feel like flying I go for the jet, if I feel like using a ground-vehicle I after APC. If I don't want to use a vehicle I don't go after any. It depends on what I feel like doing at the moment.

Comment

I don't like tanks... So I go for an APC, especially if no-ones used it for 5 minutes or so. It just makes sense. Otherwise I join a squad and fight on foot with them.

Comment

If I feel like solo, its jets or choppers. If Im in a squad, Im running for the vehicle my squad is in, or just run with my combat Nikes.

Comment

Originally posted by Peiduxtreme
                        I don't like tanks... So I go for an APC, especially if no-ones used it for 5 minutes or so. It just makes sense. Otherwise I join a squad and fight on foot with them.
                        At least the apc is faster, and you can take a tank if you use the surprise factor. You need 2 missiles and lot of 20mm round.

Comment

It's funny that nobody selected air defense or ground defense so far. When I play Iron Gator, I spend 90% of the time in the Essex. On this map you can score lot of points as air defense.

Comment

Originally posted by govedob
                            a) Being 32 years old, I don't see a point in fighting with 5-6 teenagers on the helipad/airstrip waiting for the aircraft to respawn.

b) I find it more challenging staying on the ground and earning the points the hard way.

exactly, 5 or 6 people sitting around waiting are perfect targets, i dont like dieing

i dont like doing things that are easy, i like challenges, thats why i trek it all the way across the maps

armor: pathetically easy
                            choppers: a little harder, but still extremely easy to get kills
                            jets: a little harder, but still very easy
                            any one that says they are the leets, and pwn noobs with these are stupid and just full of them selves

Comment

Ground pounder here too, but if there is a tank around I certainly jump in before some enemy steals it.

Comment

Working...
                              X